New York-New York City

Need graffiti/art/cuban/Spanish venue in NY

Hi, I'm looking for either a graffiti, art, cuban or spanish restaurant in NY for about 90 people next March. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you!

Re: Need graffiti/art/cuban/Spanish venue in NY

• I attended a wedding ceremony in avanti mansion in buffalo NY last month. the place is quite versatile. check their page for their information
  • Pilar in Brooklyn is great. I’m getting my Cuban bread, and desserts from them.
  • Do you remember where you eventually held your event? NY has so many hidden gems, and I'm curious which one caught your eye!

• edited August 2023
    Hope you're doing great! Can't believe it's been 5 years since you posted about that venue search in NY. Time sure flies! I hope your event back in March was a smashing success. If you ever decide to host another gathering or are just in the mood to explore some art, I stumbled upon this mesmerizing https://www.artworks.ae/UAE-Sheikh-Portraits. They showcase truly captivating portraits of UAE Sheikhs. Though it isn't directly tied to the Cuban/Spanish or graffiti vibe, the rich cultural tapestry these artworks represent could be a fantastic conversation starter or a centerpiece for a Middle Eastern-themed event.