Wedding Woes

0 Days Since the Cleveland Browns Have Won a Game

After 635 days – the Cleveland Browns have won!! 

I’m exhausted, elated, and all around relieved…you can’t imagine what it’s like to go that long without a win!

Tomorrow is Oktoberfest – H and I are excited as it’s a tradition to go to seasonal beer fests!

GO BROWNS!!!!

Re: 0 Days Since the Cleveland Browns Have Won a Game

• Congrats @NBSquared2017! Enjoy those free beer fridges!!!
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2018
    Congrats Browns fans! If we had to lose a game (although I’m sure we’ll lose plenty more this season :D  ) I’m glad it brought so much joy to other fans.

@mrsconn23 I hadn’t realized Jets fans were the worst.  Although I’ve been to a few playoff games and the opposing teams’ fans who made the trip were pretty passionate.

edit spelling 
  • eileenrob said:
    Congrats Browns fans! If we had to lose a game (although I’m sure we’ll lose plenty more this season :D  ) I’m glad it brought so much joy to other fans.

@mrsconn23 I hadn’t realized Jets fans were the worst.  Although I’ve been to a few playoff games and the opposing teams’ fans who made the trip were pretty passionate.

edit spelling 
    As a Pats fan, I can attest to @mrsconn23's statement that Jets fans are the worst. 
  • eileenrob said:

edit spelling 
    As a Pats fan, I can attest to @mrsconn23's statement that Jets fans are the worst. 
    Well, you people don't have much room to talk... ;)  (KIDDING!  One of my fave former work friends is a Beantown native and one of the biggest Pats fan I've ever met.)
  • eileenrob said:

edit spelling 
    Bills fans concur but also think the Pats are terrible. The team and the fans 😉
  • eileenrob said:

edit spelling 
    Bills fans concur but also think the Pats are terrible. The team and the fans 😉
    Tangental, re: the NFL and how I find it's convoluted history and trivia fascinating.  Very technically, the Colts history is rooted in Boston.  ;) 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/10/seventy-years-ago-friday-two-nfl-teams-merged/
  • Leave it to the Jets to blow a lead against a team that hasn't won a game in 2 years. Wow.