Kentucky

need a place to take photos in lexington ky

anyone know a good place to take photos around lexington? I'll be getting married at the campbell house mid march. I am looking for a private place! either indoors or outdoors is fine. 

Re: need a place to take photos in lexington ky

• UK's Arboretum, Waveland Park, KY Horse Park, UK's Campus, Transy's Campus, Keeneland...
    If you photographer is familiar with Lexington, I would ask them for recommendations.
  • Those are all wonderful places for photos, but unfortunately I need something private. So I was wondering if there was anywhere I could rent for an hour or two.
  • Keeneland can be pretty private right now--there is no live racing, so the amount of people around won't be very big (they'll all be inside for the simulcasting).
  • I was actually out at Equus Run Winery this past week and there was a family taking pictures. I asked the office person if that was Kosher and she said they actually promote it because it gets the word out about the vineyard... Its really pretty out there too. I would go  during the week though because they seem to always be pretty busy on the weeknds. Good Luck!!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_need-a-place-to-take-photos-in-lexington-ky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:c3d0b62d-05a0-4517-a889-766c46ef87f9Post:80ce64d2-a3e4-4347-90eb-a4d96d9bcd10">Re: need a place to take photos in lexington ky</a>:
    [QUOTE]Those are all wonderful places for photos, but unfortunately I need something private. So I was wondering if there was anywhere I could rent for an hour or two.
    Posted by mms75[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards