Georgia-Atlanta

Photo shoot Locations--need ideas for Atlanta, Ga!!

Hello,

I live in Atlanta, GA and I'm looking for suggestions on where to take engagement photos.  As far as locations go, neither of us are fans of just the wide open pastures/barns/old trucks vibes.  We like city locations and wineries.  I do loveee flowers also.  We also both are huge book people--not sure if you know of any cool old libraries/bookshops or if those would even photograph well.  If I'm honest, we love things that look old/vintage--but not run down 

Can you tell I'm struggling?? Would love any help!!

Re: Photo shoot Locations--need ideas for Atlanta, Ga!!

• We did ours in Piedmont park, like about half the city. There are some cool skyline backdrops on the park, and the lighting is cool in the evening around the pond. You could check out the botanical garden, too. I know they'll let you do pictures there, but there might be a fee. 

Ponce city market has some really cool backdrops, especially up on the roof, but I'm not sure how you'd go about getting space without a bunch of people in the background; it's always so crowded. There are some cool spots on the beltline between there and Krog street that would read a little more artsy. 

• Here is also a great app that I am using for pictures.  WedBox.  It also has the ability to do a photo booth. 
  • edited March 2021