Flowers

Spring/Summer Color Ideas for Barn Reception

I’m looking for some ideas for a color palette for a May/June reception in a barn. I was thinking mint and coral, but not sure if a barn reception is too rustic for that? I would love to incorporate succulents in some way, maybe having that act as the mint, and something else as a pop of color. 

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Re: Spring/Summer Color Ideas for Barn Reception

• I’m looking for some ideas for a color palette for a May/June reception in a barn. I was thinking mint and coral, but not sure if a barn reception is too rustic for that? I would love to incorporate succulents in some way, maybe having that act as the mint, and something else as a pop of color. 

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Mint and coral sound lovely. I think it will go quite well in a barn.
    I found these with a quick search on Pinterest.

• I am doing a dusty rose, sage, dusty blue, taupe palate. My wedding is May 29 on a plantation. The reception will be in a barn.
  • I am doing a dusty rose, sage, dusty blue, taupe palate. My wedding is May 29 on a plantation. The reception will be in a barn.
    Welcome to the boards! This post is over two years old and considered a zombie thread. You can start a new post if you want. Best wishes for your wedding.