Hashtag Help

Everyone stop everything!!!

My youngest sister got engaged yesterday!!  To a wonderful man. We’re all thrilled! And need help with hashtags  :D as of right now just hashtags for the engagement events.

Their first names are Margaret and Marcelo, his last name is del Rio.  The were on a hike and got engaged in a cave.  

I’m the best out of my mom and sisters with hashtags and all I could come up with was #iDoRio and #encavement so any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Happy Monday!

Re: Everyone stop everything!!!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2018
    Congratulations!  I love putzing with hashtags even though I still don't really "get" the point.  When I have some alert brain cells after school, I will jump on this #M&MMarryingMadness

Where do/will they live?  #delRioSpousesofXXXXX    #delRioWorld

#SpecialSperlunking
    #CavedIn
  • Oh yes for the wedding hashtags were definitely going to play with the M and M thing!  Thank you for the hiking-related ones that’s so creative!

They live in NYC.  He was her physical therapist and after a few months finally asked her out. The rest is history.  :)
  • MobKaz said:
    eileenrob said:
    Oh yes for the wedding hashtags were definitely going to play with the M and M thing!  Thank you for the hiking-related ones that’s so creative!

They live in NYC.  He was her physical therapist and after a few months finally asked her out. The rest is history.  :)
    LOL..#RubbedHerTheRightWay
    Lmao love that  :D
  • #CavedInToLove
    #TookAShotInTheDarkCave
    #HikedWithHope
    #UncoveredCaveTreasure
  • Thank you @MobKaz these are amazing!!
  • #TakingTheTrailsOfLifeTogether
    #HikingHappilyEverAfter
    #DelRioGrandLifeForever

• #lemonmainsqueeze 
  • Man, MobKaz, you are on a roll with these!!!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • She really is @ShesSoCold! And this is only engagement hashtags ;)

aww I like that Climbing!