Wedding Woes

Hump Day

2»

Re: Hump Day

• banana468 said:
    It's the 3rd anniversary of my cousin's death by suicide.   

I'm having some Irish in his name.  Hug your loved ones.   Tell them they matter.   I miss him.
    I’m sorry @banana468, that’s so incredibly hard. Good thoughts to you and your family. 
  • levioosa said:
    I’m so sorry @short+sassy. My last cat had chronic renal failure. We did some IV fluid stuff with her. She also had special food and a medication. She was diagnosed and then lived like 8 more years and was 23 when she finally passed away. This was almost 15 years ago now and I’m sure there are more advancements. Fingers crossed for some good news. 

Im so sorry for your loss @MyNameIsNot

Thanks for the good thoughts.  That is a really long life for a cat!  For someone like myself who isn't in the medical field at all (people or animals).  "Renal failure" just sounds so ominous!  So it's good to hear stories that's it's probably/hopefully not as bad as I'm thinking and is often a manageable condition for cats.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @banana468, I'm so sorry!  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh no, S&S, I hope they can treat it and she continues to live a good healthy life for years to come!

I'm sorry for your loss, mynameisnot. Hugs.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Oh, banana, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. I admire your outlook. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • @banana468 I'm so sorry. 

@short+sassy sending your kitty healing vibes!

@MyNameIsNot I'm sorry for your loss. 

All of you get all the hugs today. 
  • banana468 said:
    It's the 3rd anniversary of my cousin's death by suicide.   

I'm having some Irish in his name.  Hug your loved ones.   Tell them they matter.   I miss him.
    Sorry for your loss, @banana468, and thanks for that reminder.