Monday Knot Football 2.0??

12345679»

Re: Monday Knot Football 2.0??

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2018
    eileenrob said:

random box??
    This was the first week that both of my fantasy teams and the Jets all won.  It’s been a long season  :D
    eileenrob said:

random box??
    This was the first week that both of my fantasy teams and the Jets all won.  It’s been a long season  :D
    Double quote? 

That game sucked. The Bills should have won. 
    After that spanking the Bills gave the Jets last month yesterday was a relief...I was never for a repeat lol

*nervous not never 
  • So @ShesSoCold are you still celebrating the Bears win?
    Girl YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. To win the division was delightful, to win it against the Packers, who officially out, is even better. 

After the game, one of our linemen proposed to his girlfriend. It was super sweet.
    I thought of you when I watched the highlights!

I saw that it was super cute. Then Trubitsky’s interview after talking about it was adorable. 

Girl YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. To win the division was delightful, to win it against the Packers, who officially out, is even better. 

After the game, one of our linemen proposed to his girlfriend. It was super sweet.
    I thought of you when I watched the highlights!

I saw that it was super cute. Then Trubitsky’s interview after talking about it was adorable. 

Isn't he just the cutest? With his light up sweater. I love that kid.

The one guy on the radio keeps calling Trubisky and Nagy (our HC) "football soulmates" and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I was kicking myself this weekend. I benched Mike Williams, one of my WRs, because he had been meh all season. THEN HE GOES AND GETS 35 POINTS WHILE HE'S SITTING ON MY BENCH.

Arrrrghhhhhh.
  • I was kicking myself this weekend. I benched Mike Williams, one of my WRs, because he had been meh all season. THEN HE GOES AND GETS 35 POINTS WHILE HE'S SITTING ON MY BENCH.

Arrrrghhhhhh.
    Yup. Doug Baldwin has been up and down all season, and hurt so I benched him. He gets 23 points while. Out of my WRs get injured and sit the second half. 
  • Ugh sorry guys. I hate when I have a bunch of points on the bench!  My team isn’t too deep, I kind of have my best players going every week, but that’s super frustrating.
    Im kicking myself I lost two games this season by one point...I wish I was in the playoffs  :smile:
    @charlotte989875 could your game be any closer?! Good luck!
  • eileenrob said:
    Ugh sorry guys. I hate when I have a bunch of points on the bench!  My team isn’t too deep, I kind of have my best players going every week, but that’s super frustrating.
    Im kicking myself I lost two games this season by one point...I wish I was in the playoffs  :smile:
    @charlotte989875 could your game be any closer?! Good luck!
    I know!! Closest game I’ve had all season! And I’m going to be way too tired to stay up and watch the entire game tonight. 

Arrrrghhhhhh.
    not gonna lie I was happy about that move :smiley:
  • Looks like we’re going to have a close game @kvruns!!
  • It’s a battle of which QB can suck more sheesh 
  • kvruns said:
    It’s a battle of which QB can suck more sheesh 
    Well Brady is playing the Bills so I’m rooting extra hard against him. 
  • I’m conflicted bc Andrew Luck is our Qb so I want the Colts to win. Although I can’t believe you’ve been undefeated with him as your qb st least from first half of season 
  • My "fantasy team" scored 169 points this week - where the hell was the team during the regular season??!!
  • Congrats on the win @kvruns!
  • Thanks! I still don't feel like I really won since were undefeated all season!