Wedding Woes

*spoilers* making a murderer pt 2

I know this was released Oct 19th but I’m behind.  I just finished this yesterday.  The last two eps blew me out of the water!  This has cover up written all over it. If anyone doubted Steven or Brendan before, just watch pt 2.  I can’t beileve it hasnt gone to the supreme court yet (and B’s case was denied by them) since Wisconsin is unable to handle this. I don’t know if Scott is involved.... but the other brother is looking like a good suspect.  I just really feel bad for Barbara.  It’s currently her brother and son going through this but now It could be her husband or other son?  Yikes. I actully cried a few times during it. 

What are your thoughts?

Re: *spoilers* making a murderer pt 2

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2019
    I didn't finish.  I had to stop watching when Brandon's mom and stepdad were all excited about him coming home and I just couldn't watch their hopes be dashed in what was real time.  It was too heart breaking for me.  But now I want to power through.  Out of all the players in this case, Dassey just guts me.  
  • Yes!  Did you get to the part where he didn’t want to pay $5 for ice cream if it would go to waste if he gets out?  That’s where I cried!

:'( 

• CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2019
    This whole thing is so fristerating.  Why is it taking so long for a re-trial???  Zellner put in her new evidence. man, I respect her. 
    Eta: but yeah power through it.  Last 2 eps?  Wow!

• edited January 2019
    I'm resurrecting this zombie because I just finished this.

I was behind in watching the first part, so I never saw the Datelines and other stuff that the media did after MaM came out, with additional evidence and stuff. I heard though that there was A LOT MaM left out of the show, but I never confirmed.

Based on Making a Murderer, UGH OH MY GOD THEY DIDN'T FUCKING DO IT. ESPECIALLY BRENDON! Like you guys, Brendon breaks my poor heart. How the appellate court didn't see that his "confession" was horseshit is beyond me. I don't understand how the judge thought it was okay in the first place!

But the fact that it seems so obvious to me but that the courts disagree, I'm wondering what the series isn't telling us. I'm skeptical. But I did love Kathleen. I love her mannerisms and the way she's so matter-of-fact. LOVE her. 10/10 would watch an ID series of her. 

Edited for clarity. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Right.  What is the state of WI covering up?  They probably don’t want to admit fault. 

• Here is what the first series didn't tell you. I haven't finished the second series yet. 

https://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/evidenceagainstavery.html