Chit Chat

2»

Re: LOG IN ISSUES

• MobKaz said:
    Wow!  Not an urban myth!    Feeling giddy and somewhat greedy......avatars, anyone?  Those odd buttons kind of creep me out for some reason :-(
    Are you and I the only ones with avatars?
    You and MobKaz are special. It's been that way for a few weeks. Maybe we have to choose between gifs and avatars? Copy/paste is working, too.

• MobKaz said:
    Wow!  Not an urban myth!    Feeling giddy and somewhat greedy......avatars, anyone?  Those odd buttons kind of creep me out for some reason :-(
    Are you and I the only ones with avatars?
    I can see you two and @OliveOilsMom, but that’s it. I can’t even see my own avatar.
  • There was a banner across the top of TK when I logged in ONE TIME, that said everyone needed to re-upload their avatars.  I only saw it that one time and many people either haven't seen it or don't care anymore!  LOL!  
  • There was a banner across the top of TK when I logged in ONE TIME, that said everyone needed to re-upload their avatars.  I only saw it that one time and many people either haven't seen it or don't care anymore!  LOL!  
    Good to know—I’ll try that.
     It worked! 

• Welcome back!!!

• edited January 2019
    I hated having eyes and no mouth.

For the tech challenged, like me, click on the little head at the top of the page, click preferences, choose change my picture. 

If you decide to add a signature pic or quote, don't forget to 'save changes.'