Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Re: XD

• When you make duplicate posts, it is helpful to put XP (cross posted) in your title so members don't answer several times.
  • edited February 2019
  • edited February 2019
  • I think members will be smart enough to realize that. Thanks
    It's common courtesy for the forum. 
  • Didn't realize I made duplicate posts?
    You posted this on the Budget Weddings boards, in addition to this one. 
  • Didn't realize I made duplicate posts?
    I think members will be smart enough to realize that. Thanks
    LOL that we should know when you double post but you don’t. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Not only is it common courtesy to attach a XP notation, it is also instructional/helpful for newcomers such as yourself.  There are several "how-to's" or courtesy posts that help new members navigate the forums.  Most are appreciative of the comments as they serve to make the community more fun and welcoming.
    For example, you also created this post as an outward/visible message on your main page.  You might want to take note of that lest you accidentally send a private message that suddenly becomes open for all to read.  There are ways to edit your posts to add comments rather than make several one sentence responses.  
  • edited February 2019
  • edited February 2019
  • Sorry my life isn't spent on this forum like yourselves lol who would I be sending private messages to? How aren't you people newbies? Are you constantly getting married or do you just have no life so you're on here chasing down people like myself who make one mistake? Jesus calm down it's not my fault this forum was built poorly...I've tried several times to edit and add comments instead of separate responses and it takes me to the same place.
    You seem fun. Good luck! 

And re the “no life”- if you are pregnant someday are you going to ask women who’ve already had babies what labor and delivery is like, or women who are also newly pregnant?  If this forum was only engaged people it wouldn’t be as helpful.  Married people have a place here and we all have lives.
  • eileenrob said:
    Sorry my life isn't spent on this forum like yourselves lol who would I be sending private messages to? How aren't you people newbies? Are you constantly getting married or do you just have no life so you're on here chasing down people like myself who make one mistake? Jesus calm down it's not my fault this forum was built poorly...I've tried several times to edit and add comments instead of separate responses and it takes me to the same place.
    You seem fun. Good luck! 

And re the “no life”- if you are pregnant someday are you going to ask women who’ve already had babies what labor and delivery is like, or women who are also newly pregnant?  If this forum was only engaged people it wouldn’t be as helpful.  Married people have a place here and we all have lives.
    Ahhh, a DD! We haven't had one in a while. Too bad you're already been quoted. 
  • And a name change too, as though it doesn't change retroactively and we can still see all her shit. LOL
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever