Chit Chat

Which nail color?

Re: Which nail color?

• The blue dress, for sure.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • They’re both pretty, but I like the first one better.
    The dress is the dress we already bought :) I was wondering which nail polish went with it:)
    The dress is the dress we already bought :) I was wondering which nail polish went with it:)
    Wait, you're looking for bridesmaid nail polish? I hope you're paying for the polish and/or manicures and even then, that's a bit much.

What color were the bridesmaids' nails at the last wedding you attended?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Hold up. Is this polish color for yourself!? Please say yes. 
  • If this is bridesmaid polish it's whatever they want.

If it's for you I'm a fan of #1 but I often go for more muted tones.
    Wait, you're looking for bridesmaid nail polish? I hope you're paying for the polish and/or manicures and even then, that's a bit much.

I was going  to buy it off line  and just do it at home to save money. Yes it's for my bridesmaid. I thought it would be cute if we all did manis together the might before. And the last wedding I went to the girls wore hot pink with glitter. I know it's not normal to really notice and no one is going to care but I do care :)

I was going  to buy it off line  and just do it at home to save money. Yes it's for my bridesmaid. I thought it would be cute if we all did manis together the might before. And the last wedding I went to the girls wore hot pink with glitter. I know it's not normal to really notice and no one is going to care but I do care :)
    It could be fun to do them the night before.

But their nail color is up to them.   So you need to ask each BM individually if they are into that color and if they want to paint nails the night before.

-If they don't like the color or don't want to, you can't dictate it and you do need to let it go.

You can't make them change something they may already have.   I know a lot of people are now opting for the gel or dip manicures so re-doing with something at home may just not be possible. 
  • banana468 said:
    The blue dress, for sure.

It could be fun to do them the night before.

But their nail color is up to them.   So you need to ask each BM individually if they are into that color and if they want to paint nails the night before.

-If they don't like the color or don't want to, you can't dictate it and you do need to let it go.

You can't make them change something they may already have.   I know a lot of people are now opting for the gel or dip manicures so re-doing with something at home may just not be possible. 
    This. All of it.

A girls mani night at home sounds awful to me, TBH. I'm not in elementary school anymore. 
  • Please do not dictate nail color to your bridesmaids. 
    Wow slow down guys! I'm not dictating anything. They had asked me what color I wanted them to wear and I said it was up to them. We came up with this 2 colors and couldn't decide which one. I dont want them to have to spend 40 bucks just to get there nails done for 1 day so I suggested I would buy the polish and we can do it. They were all happy with that decision. And at some point if they dont want there nails done then that's up to them. 
    Wow slow down guys! I'm not dictating anything. They had asked me what color I wanted them to wear and I said it was up to them. We came up with this 2 colors and couldn't decide which one. I dont want them to have to spend 40 bucks just to get there nails done for 1 day so I suggested I would buy the polish and we can do it. They were all happy with that decision. And at some point if they dont want there nails done then that's up to them. 
    Cool beans.   You're handling it right!  

• My mom, sisters and I did all go to the salon for  mani/pedi’s together the night before mine and my sister’s weddings.  It was fun :) I personally prefer the nude over the white, but I’d just let them each decide the color they most like.  Especially if it’s happening at home maybe they could just bring their own favorite nail polish from home?  (This is the first time I’ve ever heard of BM having matching nail polish.)
  • I like the first one. 
    Their nails (hair or makeup) don't have to match, so why not buy three or four colors and let them choose. 

• I like the first one. 
    Their nails (hair or makeup) don't have to match, so why not buy three or four colors and let them choose. 

I think this is a great idea.  If everyone is on board and excited about doing nails, I would get at least 3-4 different colors/tones to choose from. Nail polish looks so different on different people, I know would appreciate having options.