Offbeat Weddings

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

How are you celebrating?

We exhanged gifts last night because I couldn't wait. We both got each other our favorite candy. BEST gift ever. I've been having such a chocolate craving lately.
**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 since December 2011
Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

• We're celebrating by having our anatomy scan and finding out the gender of this little one, then we're going to get a pizza! 

H already gave me my present last weekend when I was having an awful day. He got me candy, a card, and a $25 Lord of the Rings Online turbine points card. I'm going to surprise him with a Starbucks coffee mug and brew his favorite coffee (that he won't buy because he thinks it's too pricey for coffee) on a timer for when he wakes up for his first day of his new job.  
  • B2B - You're a LORTO player?? I'M a LOTRO player! Which server are you on?
    Good luck at your anatomy scan! Are you keeping it a secret? Announcing to family? Announcing in a fun way?
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Happy Valentine's Day!

We exchanged homemade gifts and cards on Saturday! My birthday was yesterday so we usually skip V-Day, lol.

We'll probably watch a movie tonight!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Happy Valentine's day! 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • i got an awesome card

and we kinda did gifts as we got them. were probably gonna do pizza and a movie or he might cook! which will be awesome because I really love his cooking! Id much rather have his cooking but we will see how he feels. 
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

• my awesome valentines day card

i gave him

Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_happy-valentines-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:ffa32085-bd2a-47bc-ac15-130e53fdecb6Post:0134fec3-d049-466a-8b41-b9a832ac2e39">Re: Happy Valentine's Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - You're a LORTO player?? I'M a LOTRO player! Which server are you on? Good luck at your anatomy scan! Are you keeping it a secret? Announcing to family? Announcing in a fun way?
    Posted by uneek1323[/QUOTE]

<div>We're on Vilya. H and I are finally both level 30. I'm named Draculinah on there.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks! We're waiting until the weekend to tell the family, and they are mad! haha I'm announcing to my niece with a box of helium filled balloons, and I'm doing a balloon card for my cousins/Aunt. For the adults we'll just tell them. </div><div>
    </div><div>This is the card: <a href="http://www.themombot.com/crafting/2011/10/03/guest-post-gender-reveal-craft" rel="nofollow">http://www.themombot.com/crafting/2011/10/03/guest-post-gender-reveal-craft</a></div>
  • H worked until midnight, but I made him cookies while he was at work and he woke me up when he came home and gave me some awesome silk PJs - they're a really bright, crazy green color. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards