Attire & Accessories Forum

Bill Levkoff Wisteria colored ties

Has anyone found ties that go well with the Bill Levkoff Wisteria color? Tie bar doesn't carry the wisteria color. I'm having trouble matching any ties to the wisteria color

Re: Bill Levkoff Wisteria colored ties

• Has anyone found ties that go well with the Bill Levkoff Wisteria color? Tie bar doesn't carry the wisteria color. I'm having trouble matching any ties to the wisteria color
    Have you tried mens-ties.com? I used them for the charcoal ties we bought the groomsmen and ring bearer and the plum tie my (now) husband wore. Great quality and a variety of fabric types!

I don't know the wisteria color as well as you do, but it looks like Lilac Rose and  Renaissance are pretty close. 
  • Check with Men's Warehouse...  I've also had good luck with JC Penny of all places, Kohl's...  Amazon has been another of my "go to" places lately for ties as well...
  • Don't match them? It's not prom, they don't have to match. (I'm not saying it's a bad look to match them, but if it's giving you this much grief I'd just go with a different, coordinating color.)