Wedding Woes

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...

guess what day it is?

and since no one started a thread you’re going to have to live with this one.

Re: Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike...

• Happy Wednesday! And it is a happy Wednesday because I’m still on vacation! The new bed is awesome and I slept better than I have in a while. It’s huge and comfy and I love it. 

Its our anniversary so I'm cleaning the house and putting away laundry, H is going to a softball game tonight. Super romantic. 
    You just reminded me that my Melaleuca order is comin today.  First one and I ordered all cleaning products because I heard they were good.

this is going to be so weird saying; but I kinda can’t wait to clean Thurs or Friday to try them out!!!

I got into it because one of my paranormal investigation friends was selling a beauty line Apriori.  She had fantastic skin so I decided to buy from her.  Apriori is closing their doors so she called me about a new product she was using for years anyway, Melaleuca, but now “selling” since she can’t with apriori. So I knew her wonderful skin wasn’t from this stuff but she really sold me on the cleaning products anyway.  I have to spend a certain amount per month to stay in the club, but they sell more than just cleaning products.  H’s ex wife was a distributor of the stuff and he said the stuff was actually pretty good from what he could remember of it. 

Glad you’re enjoying that bed!

• Happy hump day! 

Happy anniversary @charlotte989875

H has his sailing race tonight so I get the house to myself. Other than that, not much going on. 
  • Happy anniversary @charlotte989875!

The baby slept till 7:48 this morning, DH took a taxi to work so I wouldn't have to wake DS to take him, lol. Tomorrow I work out from 11-12. Then, after going home to shower and pick up the baby, if it is still going on, meeting my friends for coffee. Then I have one class at 9. This weekend will be pretty chill. I am going with a friend to her first real yoga class on Saturday. I would also like to get in a massage, or at least a pedi.

My mom is questioning me about good site to do a background check with. Apparently, her co-worker's elderly FIL is in a new relationship with a younger woman and it is giving his kids all sorts of red flags. I really don't know but had to laugh because she thought I would.

• I'm just glad it's hump day.  I'm soooooooooo beyond ready for a 3 day weekend.  We were going to see if we could do just a day float somewhere close, but the rain has pretty much nixed that idea.  I'm feeling the "wine, video games, and pizza" weekend.

Got the new rower last night and it's cool.  The screen is huge.  I've already snuck some peeks at some of the river rowing videos and it looks really cool.  I think I'll do some of their fundamental stuff tonight just to get into the swing of things.
  • Happy Anniversary Charlotte!

Date night was a half bust, the reason we schedule it was to use up the Groupon.  Well, guess what is closed on Tuesday nights???  But we had a great dinner out and took a walk and ran an errand.  We are going to try for the Groupon again on Saturday, just bringing DD with us.  Its for an hour, so we think we can handle that with her!

Tonight is yoga after work.  H is also doing karate, so MIL is going to stay with DD for a few hours tonight.

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Just left the pedi with a script for antibiotics for max.  Blergh. 

School and fiscal year end plus end of month and vacation all in 8 days is killing me. 
  • Happy Wednesday! And it is a happy Wednesday because I’m still on vacation! The new bed is awesome and I slept better than I have in a while. It’s huge and comfy and I love it. 

Its our anniversary so I'm cleaning the house and putting away laundry, H is going to a softball game tonight. Super romantic. 
    Keep the romance alive ;)
    Happy anniversary
  • I have too much to do and not enough week.

BabyKitten's bday celebration is on Saturday and I planned on getting more done recently, but last week we had 5am wake ups due to tooth 7 being mean to my baby :( So instead of getting shit done during the weekend, I caught up on sleep and cleaning. Last night I spent awhile cutting black construction paper into whiskers after she went to bed.

Tonight M is getting bbq cleaner to start that, and then meeting me at the dollarama while I pick up last minute stuff. Tonight I believe we are cutting triangle cat ears and cat head templates.

A few things have to be done last minute just because of what they are - Friday M is picking up folding chairs at his parents, and I'm making the cake. Saturday he's gonna get a giant silver 1 balloon while she naps and I ice the cake

Please sent finishing vibes because I feel a late night is coming and I'm tired.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    @MissKittyDanger- it’s ok to outsource. 
  • Sending you lots of productivity and energy vibes, @MissKittyDanger.

I was up late last night because I was baking for our office bake-off. I got some compliments on my cake, which was nice. 

Productive day so far. Tonight DW’s sponsor is coming to our Wednesday night meeting, so it will be good to see her.
  • 6fsn said:
    @MissKittyDanger- it’s ok to outsource. 
    Oh M is 100% helping me lol he doesn't have a choice ;) But with work and all that, my mum and inlaws don't have time to help us either
  • @charlotte989875, I'm glad you like the new bed so much!  For me, it's always scary getting a new bed because it's a years long commitment and you just don't know until you use it.  Speaking of commitment, Happy Anniversary to you and your H!

@missJeanLouise, haha! I do background checks every time I have a new potential tenant.  But the company I use needs their SSN, which I'm guessing your mom's coworker doesn't have, lol.  I'm sure she can find more casual (and cheaper) ones with a Google search.

@VarunaTT, enjoy the new rower!

@MissKittyDanger, yay first b-day for BabyKitten!  So cute.

I left my cell phone at home today. Meh. Memorial Day is NOT a holiday where I work.  Even bigger meh.  So it's just a long haul until the 4th of July, lol.

But I do have my appraisals scheduled on Monday.  If hope against hope the appraiser can get into all the units, we can close by June 5th.  Maybe even a couple days sooner.

Which leads me to a curiosity question.  He currently has three tenants whose rent is due on the 1st, 5th, and the 21st.  Their pro-rated rents get turned over to me at closing.  But what if we close on June 5th and the person's whose rent is due on that day hasn't paid it yet?  Does that become my problem?  Or do I get that rent from the seller, whether it was paid to him or not yet, and it's his problem?  At any rate, I'll have to ask my title company.  And send them the estoppel agreements I have that were signed by the tenants and the seller.  I hadn't even thought of that until just now, but they need that info for exactly these reasons!  Plus the security deposits get turned over to me at closing also, which is another figure included in the agreements.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @OurWildKingdom glad the baking was appreciated!  @CharmedPam classic title and Happy anniversary @charlotte989875
    The kids' spring concert is tonight...I feel like I've already attended it I've heard the songs so many times.  Staying a bit late at work today (still here)...it's the seniors' last day so there's a little afterschool sendoff for them at dismissal in 8 minutes.
  • eileenrob said:
    @OurWildKingdom glad the baking was appreciated!  @CharmedPam classic title and Happy anniversary @charlotte989875
    The kids' spring concert is tonight...I feel like I've already attended it I've heard the songs so many times.  Staying a bit late at work today (still here)...it's the seniors' last day so there's a little afterschool sendoff for them at dismissal in 8 minutes.
    But you're not watching the clock or counting down the minutes or anything, lmao ;).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • levioosa said:
    I am still in Cancun and loving it. We have a Bali bed facing the ocean today and it’s amazing. I pretty much never want to leave. I’d be totally fine winning the lotto and having this lifestyle forever. The only let down on the trip so far has been the food. I was hoping the quality would be better but unfortunately it’s not, despite the reviews online. Apparently we’re quite spoiled at home with our food choices. Yesterday we did an excursion to Coba and it involved a ton of activities. We were exhausted. Tomorrow we do a cruise to an island with snorkeling. 

The view from our room is rough 😉

It's rough being you ;)
  • I'm jealous @levioosa!

It's hump day and quiet so far.   I think a lot of people are in the pre weekend prep and that is FINE by me.

I'm getting frustrated with the soccer president.   I guess you need to sign up NOW for soccer that starts in the fall.   We made it just under the wire and I exchanged emails with the president of the local chapter but now it's silence on what Chiquita should wear and where the try outs are on Monday.

The lack of response from this person (who does this as a volunteer and really isn't late yet) but my anxiety of disappointing my daughter woke up at 3 AM.   

I hope one day she's appreciative. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    @banana468. All soccer tryouts happen around here next week. Wear athletic shorts, T-shirt, cleats and shinguards. Take a ball and water. 
  • 6fsn said:
    @banana468. All soccer tryouts happen around here next week. Wear athletic shorts, T-shirt, cleats and shinguards. Take a ball and water. 
    Thanks!  Now where the f*ck are they? There are 3 fields in town!
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:
    Thanks!  Now where the f*ck are they? There are 3 fields in town

sitb- is the website get any information? 
  • 6fsn said:
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:

Yes.  The website says that the try outs are the 28th and at 5:30?

It doesn't say where.

That is not a mundane detail Michael!!
    (movie reference anyone?)
  • @levioosa, that view is stunning! I would never want to leave.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:

It doesn't say where.

Do they have a Facebook page?  That would get traffic from btdt parents too
  • 6fsn said:
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:
    banana468 said:
    6fsn said:

It doesn't say where.

Do they have a Facebook page?  That would get traffic from btdt parents too
    They do and it's not on there either.   But I've exchagned emails as of last night so I *think* we're finally getting somewhere thank goodness! 
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    eileenrob said:
    But you're not watching the clock or counting down the minutes or anything, lmao ;).
    LMAO.  Totally guilty!  We have one month til summer vacation I am 100% a clockwatcher at this point!