Wedding Woes

Monday

ei34ei34 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited June 2019 in Wedding Woes
Good morning!  How was everyone's weekend?  My sister's wedding is this Saturday the 29th so we're in crunch mode...my mom, sisters and I went to engaged sister's house on Sat to work on last minute stuff- favors, seating arrangements, etc.  I know it's not required of the BP at all but I actually love that small detail stuff.  Then an impromptu bbq with my ILs Sat evening...I prefer last minute with them bc I have no time to stress about the house being cluttered.  And I always have staples on hand for easy-but-impressive side dishes and it's silly but I enjoy the "Eileen, how do you do it?!" lol. Sunday was mass and then the pool...finally sunny this weekend after last week's rain.
Edit- misspell

Re: Monday

• I worked all weekend and I’m exhausted today. I’m also having the worst period ever. I just want to relax in the fetal position with a bottle of Motrin, Netflix, and a heating pad. So work yesterday started off a little rough. Today I plan on recovering and going to the gym. Otherwise SSDD. 

• @MissKittyDanger, BabyKitten is adorable!

Not much here- prepping for baby shower this weekend. Fairly low key weekend. Workout, cleaning and cooking. Last night we went to a dance. I wasn't in a good mood and the fact that H led the same steps over and over again just made me crankier.

Met with the photog that did our family pictures and placed an order. I'm excited to get them. We are going to look at a couple of houses today. And it's still raining - so over this weather.

• @ILoveBeachMusic I swear she knows it too lmao
  • Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Has anyone else noticed that the TK tab at the top of the browser says, "Python Training Institute in Noida"?  

• Ro041 said:
    Has anyone else noticed that the TK tab at the top of the browser says, "Python Training Institute in Noida"?  
    Yes, I was wondering if only mine said that! 
  • edited June 2019
    Ro041 said:
    Mine does too!

@MissKittyDanger, BabyKitten is too cute for words!

Weekend wasn’t as productive as I planned, but I needed the rest. I did go to my writing group, and I joined another that focuses on critiques.

Work’s been one emergency or issue after another. Part of me is tempted to stay home tonight and work on what I didn’t do this weekend, but part of me really wants a meeting, especially since I have a peace group committee meeting tomorrow evening.
  • @OurWildKingdom thank you :) she knows ... I swear, she does things to be cute on purpose when people comment lmao!
  • Weekend was tiring helping FIL move, but we got it done.  I had in office training today and it was...fine.  But my boss is being kinda shitty about how long we actually have to stay in the office and is pissing off our whole team (out of 9 people, 8 of us are WAH).  I did get quality face time with some of my faves.  

I am officially on vacy the rest of the week  SIL/BIL/nieces are here.  We're going to be busy AF the rest of the week getting ready for our party. 

I'm trying not to think about work BS, but man...my boss' BS is sticking in my craw. That's for next week, so...drinking it is this week.  ;)  
  • Congrats and your brother’s nuptials @climbingwife
    watermelon is the bomb.  I’m feeling all of baby kittens feels on that too @MissKittyDanger

• @CharmedPam right!? She's started making the weirdest faces lately - expressive