Wedding Woes
Options

Monday just keeps happening

2»

Re: Monday just keeps happening

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    My work computer was an asshole today.  Plus, I had this client crawling up my ass.  It was definitely a Monday.  Blerg. 

DH is rocking my cold.  I'm still not in the clear with regard to congestion.  We're the blah twins.  

The weekend was super low-key since DH and DefConn were gone and I had to work Saturday.  DH and I were both bummed to be apart again.  

I did watch ALL of Mindhunter season 2.  If anyone else watches, I'll be happy to discuss.  I loved it, but it didn't make for great sleep after bingeing it.  LOL  
    I’m obsessed with mind hunter! We watched it in 2 days...
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    My work computer was an asshole today.  Plus, I had this client crawling up my ass.  It was definitely a Monday.  Blerg. 

DH is rocking my cold.  I'm still not in the clear with regard to congestion.  We're the blah twins.  

The weekend was super low-key since DH and DefConn were gone and I had to work Saturday.  DH and I were both bummed to be apart again.  

I did watch ALL of Mindhunter season 2.  If anyone else watches, I'll be happy to discuss.  I loved it, but it didn't make for great sleep after bingeing it.  LOL  
    We just watched the 3rd episode of season 2. We're trying to stretch this season out a little so we have something to watch while there's nothing else on TV. It's so good though!
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:

We just watched the 3rd episode of season 2. We're trying to stretch this season out a little so we have something to watch while there's nothing else on TV. It's so good though!
    So good! We looked up the original cases to see the side by side comparisons from season one and it’s spot on. The profiler who the show is about said he gave Netflix enough information for a total of 5 seasons. 

I love true crime - I created a separate Netflix profile just for my murderer and detective shows. 

If you listen to podcasts, Sword and Scale is phenomenal! 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:

So good! We looked up the original cases to see the side by side comparisons from season one and it’s spot on. The profiler who the show is about said he gave Netflix enough information for a total of 5 seasons. 

I love true crime - I created a separate Netflix profile just for my murderer and detective shows. 

I used to listen to S+S, but I cannot with their host anymore.  Mike Boudet is a trash human and his online antics soured me to listening to it. 

I listen to a lot of other true crime podcasts.  The list is very long.  ;) 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    mrsconn23 said:

I used to listen to S+S, but I cannot with their host anymore.  Mike Boudet is a trash human and his online antics soured me to listening to it. 

I listen to a lot of other true crime podcasts.  The list is very long.  ;) 
    Really? I need to do some research - had no idea he was an asshole. 

What’s another that you recommend?
  • Options
    Podcasts that are true crime or true crime adjacent:

My Favorite Murder
    Criminal
    True Crime Garage
    Hell and Gone
    Culpable
    Once Upon A Crime
    Generation Why
    Crime Junkie
    Over My Dead Body