Wedding Woes

Tuesday - but feels like Monday

2»

Re: Tuesday - but feels like Monday

• So sorry for your loss @climbingwife. You have had an especially difficult summer. @mrsconn23, how horrible for your friends. They will appreciate whatever support you can give. I missed that you had your surgery @CharmedPam. Hope recovery goes well.

We spent the weekend in Chicago babysitting the grands. One of them (the most sensitive one) has meltdowns occasionally. I think it may be teething along with DD and SIL having been gone away for a weekend and then this weekend were gone too.  They are both so stinkin' cute I can't stand it - yes I'm a little biased. All the toddler meanness that y'all are talking about will pass. I found ignoring it was the best with my kids. If they are being mean to other kids I would correct that but words to me or H were often ignored. When one of my kids said they hated me, I told them I would always  love them no matter what. 

H and I got home earlier this afternoon. Our roof is being replaced and needless to say the yard and drive are a mess. I started laundry while H picked up the dogs. I also waded through my Italian homework.  I need to go get on the treadmill but have absolutely 0% motivation!