Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Already sent out invitations, forgot to put in guest accommodation info

Like the title says... I goofed up and sent out the wedding invitations but forgot to add in the accommodation info for the guests ( hotel info, transportation, the usual) Should I just let it ride and handle people as they call for info or send out another envelope with the details listed?

Re: Already sent out invitations, forgot to put in guest accommodation info

• Options
    I don't think it's a big enough deal to send out another mailing. Just put it up on your website and share informally. 
  • Options
    I agree with @MyNameIsNot.  I think this is info that can be passed along informally.  Definitely put on your wedding website (if you have one).  I'd also mention and/or e-mail it to people I communicate with anyway.

But most people will figure those things out for themselves or will call and ask.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely put it on your wedding website...  Not worth the extra $$$ to send that info out in a separate card.  Let the family "Chatty Cathy"" know along with the VIP's to spread the word if the wedding comes up in conversation...
  • Options
    I'd send an email to your guests. DS1 and DIL did something similar with their wedding. They just sent an email out with the necessary info.