New Jersey

** For Sale posts go HERE **

13»

Re: ** For Sale posts go HERE **

• BRAND NEW EARRINGS! I was going to wear these for my wedding, but they are just a bit too heavy for my delicate little ears. They're beautiful, though, and I have another pair by them that I've been wearing for about two weeks straight and they do not irritate at all (my ears are really sensitive to costume jewelry). They're dipped in 24k gold. I haven't actually worn these earrings, just tried one on for a couple minutes to see what it looked like, so they're in perfect condition. I have the aqua chalcedony ones, which are sold out on their site. They are more of an opaque aqua color than the photo shows (photo looks very transparent and blue). They were originally $143, on sale for $98, I'm asking $75 or best offer.

Here's a link to the actual product page: http://www.margaretelizabeth.com/products/fiore-studs?variant=969074237

(Cross-posting to South Jersey board - I live in Camden County but my parents' home and my wedding are in Essex County.)

• amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Selling bridal wedge flip flops - size 8, 3.5" heel - purchased on Etsy, never worn. Paid $48, asking $30.

• Are the photo albums still available

• Hey All, 
    My fiance and I found a gorgeous venue (The Brookside Banquet)for both our ceremony and reception. We booked the venue and date early to lock in their early-bird special (The venue wasn't complete with it's renovations). Unfortunately, we are dealing with financial issues and we cannot afford the wedding we were planning on. 
    Our deposit was $2,000 and it is nonrefundable. We are willing to sell a couple our deposit for a negotiable price. Because we booked so soon we got an amazing deal that came with the deposit dishes per person range from $85-$100 and the deposit also includes 5 hours premium liquor open bar.

If you are interested in taking over our deposit please let me know. Also, the date is changeable depending on the venue's availability. 
  • What is the minimum head count?
  • **Size 10 Brand New Stefan Jolie Dress For Sale***

Hey girls! I bought this dress about six months ago and while I was waiting for it to come in from the designer I found a dress that fit the style of my wedding more.  When this came in I never even tried it on, so it is completely unworn and unaltered.  It is a strapless sweetheart neck line A-line dress, with beautiful beaded details at the waist and pretty lace detailing all over.  I am also throwing in a matching lace bolero that I bought separately that is meant for this dress. The dress is a size 10.  I am located in Northern New Jersey and can meet anywhere in NJ. 

The dress is beautiful and I wish I could have worn both so I would love to see a beautiful bride get to wear it.  

All the details are on this listing, but if you are interested or have any questions message me here. 
    https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/view/212266/Stefan-Jolie-WB13758-Size-10.html

I also bought Mori Lee Cap Sleeves for the dress that I no longer need since I am not wearing this dress.  They are also brand new and being sold separately.
    https://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/accessories/view/22501/Jewelry-Other-Other-New-Un-Altered.html 
  • I purchased the Kelly Faetanini "jill" dress for over 4K at Gabriella in Soho, then changed the "vibe" of my wedding. It's brand new, unaltered, this season line. Will sell for $2500. It's a bridal size 10 in the off white color vs pure white. Email me for details! I'm located in NYC. Atiedrich@gmail.com! 

• Hello! I am selling a bunch of stuff from my wedding at SkyView Golf Club on 9/8/17.

Please contact me if you need any details or want to know the dimensions. I'm open to meeting anyone in central jersey or north jersey. South jersey is also doable but it really depends where. 

All prices are negotiable! You can reach me at martyna.reszka@gmail.com or private message me. 

(1) Card Box - $12 - Excellent Condition

(2) Set of 16 Photo Booth Props & Vase - $45 - Good Condition

(3) Wedding Countdown Blocks - $10 - Excellent Condition

(4) Bird Cage Photo Board - $12 - Great Condition

(5) LOVE Block Sign - $12 - Excellent Condition

(6) Acrylic Card Sign with Gold Glitter Holder - $12 - Excellent Condition

(7) Gold Glitter Wood Guestbook Sign - $35 - Excellent Condition

(8) Gold Glitter Wood Love Sign - $44 - Excellent condition

(9) Set of 30 Carraway Gold Glass Votive Candle Holders - Excellent Condition

(10) Gold Glitter Wood Cake Topper (M&B) - $12 - Excellent Condition

(11) Gold Glitter Wood Block Initials (M&B) - $38 - Excellent Condition

(12) Gold Glitter Wood Table Numbers (1-10) - $130 - Excellent Condition

(13) Wood Photo Board - $10 - Never been used

(14) Mr. and Mrs. Wood Sign - $12 - Never been used

Thanks!
  • carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Beautiful wedding aisle runner , excellent condition, need to be gone ASAP , fall foliage theme , paid $200 yours for $60 , carlaspeed@yahoo.com
    973 919 9112 , pick up only in Fords by Menlo Park mall
    e
  • For sale:  
    Beautiful glass vases in various sizes - glass votive cups. Great for wedding center pieces, bridal table or just decorating your home. Only used once and kept in storage.
    Votive cups - qty. 18 (2-1/2” tall / 2” wide)
    Glass vases:
    Qty. 2 - 16” tall / 3-1/2” wide
    Qty. 2 - 13” tall / 5” wide
    Qty. 1 - 12-1/2” tall / 4” wide
    Qty. 4 - 10-1/2” tall / 3-1/2” wide
    Qty. 3 - 8” tall / 4” wide
    Qty. 7 - 7-1/2” tall / 3-1/2” wide
    LOVE vase qty. 1 - 10” tall / 3-1/2” wide

$50 for all (works out to $2.50 each vase & votives are free)
    Located in BRANCHVILLE, NJ - pick up only

Will sell individually if interested, but would rather keep all together.

For more info, please email:  Litehearted03@yahoo.com