Wedding Woes

Hump day. Aka Wednesday.

2»

Re: Hump day. Aka Wednesday.

• CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2019
    Thanks @ILoveBeachMusic, we have Monday night, Tuesday during the day and Wed during the day so I’ll mention if to them!
    @charlotte989875 yay!  Awesome.  And doubly awesome for a parks ‘n rec meme. 
    @MissKittyDanger, also costly; eating.  If you like that sort of thing.

vacation planning.  It’s what I do! 

• @short+sassy  it's not quite a "Hop On, Hop Off" but similar. It's a coach bus that takes you there and to places that are included.

@CharmedPam We'll probably plan at least 1 nice dinner but my mum and are pretty chill about food. Even food truck food is fine :) as long as we eat, we're good

I'm vacation planning and house hunting even thought we aren't moving lol
  • @short+sassy  it's not quite a "Hop On, Hop Off" but similar. It's a coach bus that takes you there and to places that are included.

@CharmedPam We'll probably plan at least 1 nice dinner but my mum and are pretty chill about food. Even food truck food is fine :) as long as we eat, we're good

Oooohhh!  Got it!

I'm a major foodie, like @CharmedPam.  One of the reasons I love NYC, lol.  Foodwise, it just doesn't get much better than that!  And at a lot of price ranges.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Oh, see, H and I spend a ton on restaurants when we travel.  We eat and drink like it’s going out of style.

i already have Halloween 2020 planned. It’s going to be on a Saturday, with a full moon AND DLS.  Shit’s going to be REAL. 
    Ditto! Eating is part of the planning when we go on vacation!