Wedding Woes
Options

Friday

2»

Re: Friday

• Options
    banana468 said:
    My understanding of the mandates issued by NY and CA still mean that you can go to the grocery store, to a pharmacy, and a gas station and if a business was making food for take out then you can get it.

If you work in an essential business then you're still going.   That means that you need to go to your job based on what they said if it's in healthcare, the take out restaurant, gas station, post office or other delivery carrier and if your job is in a role that is part of the vital supply chain to keep stores stocked and hospitals in operation. 

I don't know how those companies identify if they are or are not essential though.   
    That’s correct. We can still get groceries, pick up prescriptions, pick up take out food. I think we can still go on walks and hikes too. But we’re not supposed to have more than ten people in a confined space. 

• Options
    levioosa said:
    banana468 said:
    My understanding of the mandates issued by NY and CA still mean that you can go to the grocery store, to a pharmacy, and a gas station and if a business was making food for take out then you can get it.

If you work in an essential business then you're still going.   That means that you need to go to your job based on what they said if it's in healthcare, the take out restaurant, gas station, post office or other delivery carrier and if your job is in a role that is part of the vital supply chain to keep stores stocked and hospitals in operation. 

I don't know how those companies identify if they are or are not essential though.   
    That’s correct. We can still get groceries, pick up prescriptions, pick up take out food. I think we can still go on walks and hikes too. But we’re not supposed to have more than ten people in a confined space. 
    Gotcha.   I know my employer's mandated just that.    We stay open and people are shifted to be not near each other.