Wedding Woes

Snowy Monday

2»

Re: Snowy Monday

• kvruns said:
    that's a tough decision @ILoveBeachMusic I was mostly on team "go help" but I didn't think about what others said that since she is a PA she is more likely to come into contact with it which could then affect you.

Not the same but my parents are in FL for the winter and can't decide when to come back. Now that IN is stay at home order and presumably other states keep following suit they're not sure if they will come back or wait. I think mom wants to come back and dad wants to wait. Personally I'd rather they stay since my grandparents are there too and this way they can help them if needed.

Oh that is such a hard thing for your parents. I think since your grandparents are there, they should stay in Florida. Otherwise, I would say come home. Florida is doing an awful job at physical distancing - I know they have now closed the beaches but it took them a really long time. FWIW, I'm not in a high risk group - under 60 with no co-morbidities. I'm leaning toward not going unless she really needs my help with the boys. Now it is a potential need.
  • Thanks for the kind words everyone! Super happy that I'm feeling much better. 

@VarunaTT that's seriously crazy they're not allowing you to work from home!