Like many of you, I am starting to freak out about my wedding date this year.
We are getting married July 18th, 2020 and we are having a very SMALL wedding (about 20 people). The ceremony will be on the beach in Cape Cod and then we were planning to go to a restaurant. Our parents (all 65+) and my 92 year old grandmother are coming for older folks.
So far, we've put a deposit down for the photographer and my hair and make-up. Everyone has already booked their housing and my fiance's family booked their flights. How long would you suggest waiting it out to make the call if we should postpone or not?
Thanks for any advice you have!