Wedding Woes
Options

Hump Day

2»

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    Levioosa - I'm still wishing a negative result for you!  I would be super pissed at FSIL, especially wanting to go on another hike and a crowded one at that.  Is there anyone you can report her to?  Health Dept?  

Charlotte - Hoping good things for your husband!
  • Options
    love that you named the boat after her @banana468.  ❤️ 
    @charlotte989875, FX no big bad changes for hubby
    @kerbohl, I think there should be laws on when that could start?  Ours have got to be 7.  Now that I’m WFH I can get up at 7:50.  Literally walk to my living room, flip on my comp, and continue my sleep :). Well every Tuesday at 7 a.m. my neighbor does the grass.  Like dude, why couldn’t our noise ordnance be 8 during stay at home orders?
    @short+sassy, when you said you took a nap at lunch, I was like “girl, you = me every day”.  Then I remembered you were back at work. Lol.  I love those refreshers though.  Maybe it will do you good all day!
    @VarunaTT, I kinda sorta miss my daily make up routine.  I will admit, I never did much to my face, but I like the lined eye look.  I thought we were going back this week so I bought some fancy il makiage foundation for it, but they didnt tell us we were going back yet. Man, I hope I go back to work before it expires (also I like this il Makiage stuff if anyone is wondering)

• Options
    @OliveOilsMom I could report her to the health department. But in all honesty I don’t think anything would happen. I’ve had patients who were positive and continued to go out shopping and such despite the heath department repeatedly telling them to isolate and there were zero personal ramifications for them. 

• Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2020
    @mrsconn23, I went back to the page and ironically enough they didn’t specify where in indiana it was. It was for a charity event, at some sort of bar & saloon, and they boasted more than 300 bikes in attendance. So apparently I’m also not good at estimations either.  And that’s 300 bikes, not all of them could have been solo- let’s say 450 people then?