Wedding Woes
Options

Monday

2»

Re: Monday

• Options
    Congratulations @NBSquared2017! She’s absolutely precious! 

How are you feeling? Recovery going well? Pregnancy, delivery, & recovery are super hard during the pandemic (I delivered 8/8) so hoping you’re doing all right! 
    Congratulations! Hanging in there! We had a whole host of challenges during her delivery. She suffered from meconium aspiration and pulmonary hypertension and was in the NICU for two weeks. It was the scariest thing that we have ever been through, but we are very happy she’s home and 100% recovered. 

Being pregnant during a pandemic as you know was crazy, but in a weird way it was a blessing because I didn’t have to deal with people haha 

I’m recovering nicely breast-feeding is a challenge, but that’s the only tiny frustration. She’s cluster feeding so I miss sleep, but DH is amazing and let’s me sleep! 

How’s your LO doing?? 
    He’s doing great! He had a tounge-tie but we got it fixed last week so now breastfeeding has been a lot better. The last two days he’s even taken some longer naps which has been great. 

I agree about the not dealing with people! It’s been hard with people you do want to see, but it’s been nice that we haven’t had people just dropping by and I didn’t have a ton of people touching my belly, which was great. 

So glad she’s home and doing well! That must have been terrifying. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @NBSquared2017! She’s absolutely precious! 

How are you feeling? Recovery going well? Pregnancy, delivery, & recovery are super hard during the pandemic (I delivered 8/8) so hoping you’re doing all right! 
    Congratulations! Hanging in there! We had a whole host of challenges during her delivery. She suffered from meconium aspiration and pulmonary hypertension and was in the NICU for two weeks. It was the scariest thing that we have ever been through, but we are very happy she’s home and 100% recovered. 

Being pregnant during a pandemic as you know was crazy, but in a weird way it was a blessing because I didn’t have to deal with people haha 

I’m recovering nicely breast-feeding is a challenge, but that’s the only tiny frustration. She’s cluster feeding so I miss sleep, but DH is amazing and let’s me sleep! 

How’s your LO doing?? 
    He’s doing great! He had a tounge-tie but we got it fixed last week so now breastfeeding has been a lot better. The last two days he’s even taken some longer naps which has been great. 

I agree about the not dealing with people! It’s been hard with people you do want to see, but it’s been nice that we haven’t had people just dropping by and I didn’t have a ton of people touching my belly, which was great. 

So glad she’s home and doing well! That must have been terrifying. 
    This! And unsolicited advice. My husbands mom has been here since 7/25 so I have help thank goodness. Not sure how single parents do this!
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @NBSquared2017 Welcome sweet Madison!  Glad she's home and healthy- I hope you're feeling alright too.  My nephew was born on 7/27 too.  You, Charlotte and my sister were all due around the same time, and you and my sis ended up having bday date twins :)  pandemic pregnancy mama's are amazing