Wedding Woes

Football Day, Purdue Day, Friday Eve

2»

Re: Football Day, Purdue Day, Friday Eve

• @kvruns that is absolute bullshit. And knowing what you do, how on earth could she structure any sort of bonus? Because you're right, you only get new clients if the salespeople sell them the specific service you work on and if they lose a client, so do you, through no fault of yours. I would gone silent too, because I would also been on the verge of tears in frustration and crying at work sucks.
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2020
    mrsconn23 said:
    My little sis had her gall bladder out today.  It went well and she's heading home. She was so anxious last night.  I'm so glad it's over for her. 

We're firming up our plans for next month.  I got our airfare booked this morning. I'm reservedly excited since it's 2020 and I'm not positive this will actually happen because...2020.  

Pretty much everyone who wants to WFH can still, but they are reopening the office a little bit at a time.  There's very few jobs that require people to be IN the office.  

Looking over Prudie.  

I'm glad to hear that she's better!

So sorry @kvruns. That sucks! More responsibility should mean more compensation.

2020 sucks. Everyone will be rejoicing when New Year's Eve comes and the clock strikes midnight.

• @kvruns that is absolute bullshit. And knowing what you do, how on earth could she structure any sort of bonus? Because you're right, you only get new clients if the salespeople sell them the specific service you work on and if they lose a client, so do you, through no fault of yours. I would gone silent too, because I would also been on the verge of tears in frustration and crying at work sucks.
    I really don't know. My boss brought it up a couple years ago too but it never went anywhere. When both retention and growth are largely out of my hands I dont know what they base it on.
  • Ugh @kvruns that's bullshit.  Probably more responsibility in promotion but no extra money.  2020 sucks.
  • That’s bullshit @knruns did they say anything about salary when you were offered the promotion? 
  • That’s bullshit @kvruns

• VarunaTT said:
    @kvruns that's terrible.  

They're meeting right now to decide my possible promotion and now I"m just completely useless for the rest of the day.
    All the good vibes. Will you hear today or tomorrow?
  • I'm hoping by the end of today so I don't have to spend a nervous night, but I really don't know.
  • Fingers crossed @VarunaTT

no @charlotte989875 and truthfully I didn’t ask bc I knew the position would have to be approved first. So when that was approved I was told I got it by a quick text from my boss so just assumed I’d be told $ later. I wasn’t expecting much but I expected something 
  • kvruns said:
    Fingers crossed @VarunaTT

no @charlotte989875 and truthfully I didn’t ask bc I knew the position would have to be approved first. So when that was approved I was told I got it by a quick text from my boss so just assumed I’d be told $ later. I wasn’t expecting much but I expected something 
    If nothing else, I would approach them again when business is better and advocate for the raise that should have come with your promotion.  Come prepared with average salaries in your area for that position (if it helps the cause).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker