Wedding Woes
Options

Fantasy Football 2020

2»

Re: Fantasy Football 2020

• Options
    Im in! 
  • Options
    The draft is tomorrow!!! Time is set for 7:30pm Eastern. 

Remember that you can auto-draft (let Yahoo pick for you) and set a queue to auto-pick your own player order if you can’t make it live. I’ve kept all the settings the same from last year for scoring & the draft; each team has 2 minutes per pick. 

Let me know if anyone has pre-draft questions!    
  • Options
    Which team is mine? There are two Jennifer's Teams the last time I looked.
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    I think you are Jennifer’s Team2 and @short+sassy is Jennifer’s Team (since she played last year). You should  be able to see it when you go to the My Team tab in the app. If not let me know and I think I can see who each team is. You can also change your team name if you want! 
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    I think you are Jennifer’s Team2 and @short+sassy is Jennifer’s Team (since she played last year). You should  be able to see it when you go to the My Team tab in the app. If not let me know and I think I can see who each team is. You can also change your team name if you want! 
    Thanks, I just wasn't sure which is which.
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    Thanks, I just wasn't sure which is which.
    No problem! The app can get a little wonky sometimes too and I can see info as commissioner that the rest of the league can’t see so sometimes I’m not sure what’s available on my side vs everyone else! 
  • Options
    @charlotte989875, I'm not going to be able to participate in the draft live. How do you set it up to autodraft?
  • Options
    Good luck everyone! Yahoo gave me an A on my draft, but I feel like that happened last year and then I got last place so ya we will see. haha
  • Options
    Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the draft :(.  I have not looked at the damage yet, lol.  Though Yahoo seems to do a better job picking than I do.

I'm just extra annoyed about missing it.  I never have to work late and rarely have meetings.  But then, Murphy's Law, the day I have something planned after work...I get an e-mail yesterday morning that I have a meeting from 5:30-6:30.

Good luck everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Good luck everyone! Yahoo gave me an A on my draft, but I feel like that happened last year and then I got last place so ya we will see. haha
    I have gotten a C every year, so who knows!
  • Options
    S+S I feel like yahoo does a good job with auto draft usually so I bet you're OK!
  • Options
    Remember to set your lineups if you have Thursday night games!
  • Options
    My #1 WR pick is injured for Sunday. Good start to the season 😆
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    My #1 WR pick is injured for Sunday. Good start to the season 😆
    Kenny Golladay is also out so our matchup will probably be pretty even. 
  • Options
    You had an RB really tear it up!
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    You had an RB really tear it up!
    He’s the only one on my team! I made some bad start/ sit choices that cost me like 40 points. Kicking myself for sitting John Brown! 
  • Options
    I can’t believe I’m 0-3 to start the season! My worst start, ever. 
  • Options
    I am dismal.  But I was kinda expecting that :P
  • Options
    Thanks! That was kind of an ugly last game. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Thanks! That was kind of an ugly last game. 
    Yeah my guys didn’t really have a chance!