Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Gorgeous non-Catholic Church recommendation??! All-inclusive?

Hi Brides!! I need some help!! I am interested in doing either a gorgeous Church interior ceremony (not a Catholic Church because we are not Catholic), or an all inclusive caste/fairytale princess type venue. Do you have any recommendations?! Looking to stay at/around/under $10,000. Thank you!

Re: Gorgeous non-Catholic Church recommendation??! All-inclusive?

• Options
    Hi Brides!! I need some help!! I am interested in doing either a gorgeous Church interior ceremony (not a Catholic Church because we are not Catholic), or an all inclusive caste/fairytale princess type venue. Do you have any recommendations?! Looking to stay at/around/under $10,000. Thank you!
    Your best bet is to look on a local board possibly in the area where you want to be married. 

FWIW, I'd look to the area where you want to be married and then find what non denominational churches are available.  
  • Options
    Also FWIW, many churches don't make it easy for non-members to marry in their building (Catholic or non-Catholic). I know our church doesn't. Our pastor has to meet with the couple and decide if they(the pastor) will allow it. Good luck!

• Options
    Also FWIW, many churches don't make it easy for non-members to marry in their building (Catholic or non-Catholic). I know our church doesn't. Our pastor has to meet with the couple and decide if they(the pastor) will allow it. Good luck!

Agreed.   The only places that seem to allow this more are the nondenominational faiths.

But to narrow down the search you're really going to need to figure out where you want to exchange vows and then look more.   Assuming that's the US it's still a huge search state by state.
  • Options
    My sister got married in a church that was converted into a venue that was absolutely gorgeous! Maybe you have something like that nearby? 

Some churches may allow you to get married there with a donation (mine was $1000 & my godparents were church members) but you’ll likely need to follow any premarital requirements. Make sure you’re on board with that before you sign any contracts.