Wedding Woes

Too Far Behind on TUESDAY

2»

Re: Too Far Behind on TUESDAY

• kerbohl said:

THIS IS THE GREATEST AND I WOULD 1000% PURCHASE ALSO {i don't own a bunny, I just like cute shit}
  • kerbohl said:

THIS IS THE GREATEST AND I WOULD 1000% PURCHASE ALSO {i don't own a bunny, I just like cute shit}
    They come in cow and sheep variations too!  50% off at Leons .... I just couldn't say no to this.  I'm not normally one for impulse purchases, but I found myself INCAPABLE of leaving it in the store.  It brings me such joy!  It was in the kid's section, so I think it's supposed to be little kid furniture, but it appeals to the kid inside me I guess.

• kerbohl said:
    kerbohl said:

They come in cow and sheep variations too!  50% off at Leons .... I just couldn't say no to this.  I'm not normally one for impulse purchases, but I found myself INCAPABLE of leaving it in the store.  It brings me such joy!  It was in the kid's section, so I think it's supposed to be little kid furniture, but it appeals to the kid inside me I guess.
    Benefits of having a kid.

Merciless Louise Belcher GIF by Bobs Burgers

If I bought one I 100% expect convo like this

M: what did you buy?
    Me: Bunny ottoman
    M: why?
    Me: for .... uh .... BK
    M: *long gaze*
    Me: *stares back*
    M: Do .... do you mean you?
    Me: BK WOULD ALSO LOVE IT!