Wedding Woes
Options

Terrific Tuesday

2»

Re: Terrific Tuesday

• Options
    I now know WW84 is not World War 84 😬😆 I had no idea until I saw an article that said Wonder Woman 1984. Couldn’t help but laugh
  • Options
    Ya’ll smart and hipper than me.

what’s with the twisted tea memes everywhere? 

• Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2020

DH brought this up to me last night and I had no idea either.  He pulled up the video and showed it to me. 

But it's a viral video from a convenience store that some lady took.  Some white punk was calling a Black guy the n word while in line over and over.  They're jaw-jacking at each other and the white guy is just as vile as one can be. The Black guy is holding a twisted tea and it slips from his hands and falls on the floor, he bends down to pick it up and the white guy goes in to attack the Black guy as he bends down.  The Black guy takes the tea and BLASTS the guy in the face with the bottle and then just starts whaling on him.  Everyone seems to be cheering the Black guy on.  The lady taking the video is all, "Yeah, GET HIM!!  This is what you get for being an asshole!"  

I'll see if I can find the link after I get logged in for work.  As you can see, I have priorities.  LMAO
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2020
    Oooooh I did see that!  But all I saw was the drunk white guy going “Hit me.  Hit me.  Hit me”.  I didn’t hear the stuff before that!  

• Options
    Yeah, the full video was wild.  
  • Options
    I literally didnt hear any of that.  I noticed everyone was wearing masks and drunky wasn’t so I thought he was a drunk obnoxious anti-masker and was getting hit for that! I was like “that’s a bit extreme...”

• Options
    Yeah, he was saying it and all, 'I don't mean to disrespect you.'  What?!

The lady filming is all, "Yeah, that's what you get buddy."  She's so calm and has that Texas drawl. 

The guy whales on him for a minute and then lets him go and says, "I told you not to call me n-word!" and then walks off. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:

DH brought this up to me last night and I had no idea either.  He pulled up the video and showed it to me. 

But it's a viral video from a convenience store that some lady took.  Some white punk was calling a Black guy the n word while in line over and over.  They're jaw-jacking at each other and the white guy is just as vile as one can be. The Black guy is holding a twisted tea and it slips from his hands and falls on the floor, he bends down to pick it up and the white guy goes in to attack the Black guy as he bends down.  The Black guy takes the tea and BLASTS the guy in the face with the bottle and then just starts whaling on him.  Everyone seems to be cheering the Black guy on.  The lady taking the video is all, "Yeah, GET HIM!!  This is what you get for being an asshole!"  

I'll see if I can find the link after I get logged in for work.  As you can see, I have priorities.  LMAO
    Major "boo" on store management also, smh.  It's their responsibility to foster a pleasant, non-violent atmosphere for all of their customers and they totally failed.  The guy spouting racial slurs should have been told to leave after the first one and the police called if he wouldn't.

I used to manage a gas station/convenience store.  Hate speech didn't happen often.  But it happened.  I would immediately tell the offender that we do not tolerate (whatever was said) and we will not be serving them.  Please leave the store.

I never had someone refuse to leave, so I never had to call the police.  But I sure would have if I needed to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker