Wedding Woes

Happy Tuesday

2»

Re: Happy Tuesday

• I am with Charlotte, class of '04. 

And I almost always had sweet jobs. I interned for a radio station, lead trail rides at a boy scout camp in the summers, worked the counter at a Chinese restaurant that always gave you free food. Right after highschool, I started working in the stagehands union doing concerts, theatre, and tradeshows. It was the best.
  • I am with Charlotte, class of '04. 

And I almost always had sweet jobs. I interned for a radio station, lead trail rides at a boy scout camp in the summers, worked the counter at a Chinese restaurant that always gave you free food. Right after highschool, I started working in the stagehands union doing concerts, theatre, and tradeshows. It was the best.
    There was a Chinese restaurant in my hometown that, oddly enough, had a piano in the dining area.

My HS friend, who even at that young age was already an amazing pianist, approached them to work there playing their piano.  They thought that sounded great also.  She played piano for their diners a few nights a week.  They paid her minimum wage, but she also got tips.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker