Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Is Microneedling the best treatment for a bride's whose wedding is 5 months away

With just 5 months to go, I'm considering microneedling preferably through a Dermapen, at home. I have selected the right device and about to order it but still having second thoughts on whether it will give me results before the clock ticks.

Re: Is Microneedling the best treatment for a bride's whose wedding is 5 months away

• And I forgot to mention - I have really bad acne pits and scars.
  • That’s definitely not something I’d try at home unless I was an actual aesthetician or dermatologist. Any reason you’re opting to try this yourself instead or going with a professional? 
  • With just 5 months to go, I'm considering microneedling preferably through a Dermapen, at home. I have selected the right device and about to order it but still having second thoughts on whether it will give me results before the clock ticks.
    Please seek a professional to do any kind of invasive procedures like microneedling. It’s more than just running something over the face. There’s a huge potential to damage the skin if you aren’t trained in how to do it. There’s also a risk of infection. It’s not worth the risk. 

• terrymiterrymi member
    First Comment
    edited March 2021

You can use microneedlig if you want your face cream to penetrate deeper in your skin. Also you can remove little wrinkles with microneedlig and special cream. And better refer to dermatologist.

• Actually, my friend had done it on her face before her wedding but she did it like a year ago. She asked me to order one so I read their reviews from here.