Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need Attire Ideas!

Hi. I am planning an anniversary in WY in the mountains in July 2022. We are not having a wedding. We are just hiring a videographer and going to the Grand Tetons to do a video shoot. I have my dress:

It is a burnt orange color with white lace. Absolutely gorgeous, and I am very excited! However, I am having a tough time matching a suit color! It is summer, and I realize orange is a very fall color. Is there a good suit color that will work to make this more summery and compliment my dress? I would even take suggestions that aren't summery at this point.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Need Attire Ideas!

• Options
    That dress is beautiful!

I wouldn't worry so much about the suit color.  I feel like suits usually only come in a few colors anyway.  But you all should be able to find a great tie, that will coordinate/compliment the color of your dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All!

Loving this site  :)
    DJ Strife
    Signal Audio of Long Island
    https://www.signalaudiolongisland.com/
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of neutral suit colors and accenting with the tie.  My DH has a medium gray suit that I love on him and with the orange of your dress I'd lean towards a gray suit with a tie that has colors that compliment your dress.  
  • Options
    Wear something that you look great in and something that your spouse loves you in. The joy of giving is just amazing… u feel so great. And my personal experience says that u receive much more than u can imagine.