Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Acoustic instrumental guitar songs??

Since FH and I are getting married beside a creek in the mountains, I really want acoustic guitar songs for the pre-ceremony music, while BMs walk down the aisle, etc.
I will be walking down the aisle to "River Flows In You" by Jungha Sung.

I really prefer not to have lyrics, as I want to keep the songs fairly similar.

Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Acoustic instrumental guitar songs??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_acoustic-instrumental-guitar-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:8d18e4a7-87cb-4955-afe4-29ce8e4e1301Post:97f4ed75-3093-4e7b-9cb7-0e38cb1cedc5">Acoustic instrumental guitar songs??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since FH and I are getting married beside a creek in the mountains, I really want acoustic guitar songs for the pre-ceremony music, while BMs walk down the aisle, etc. I will be walking down the aisle to "River Flows In You" by Jungha Sung . I really prefer not to have lyrics, as I want to keep the songs fairly similar. Any ideas?
    Posted by PeanutThomas[/QUOTE]

I love Blue Boat Home by Peter Mayer.  I think it's great for a outdoor wedding (but that's because of the lyrics).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • Or almost any Indigo Girls song... Southland in the Springtime is especially pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • "Blue Boat Home" is pretty, I just dunno about having lyrics. My worry is that the creek will be too loud to drown out lyrics, but I think you could still hear the guitar even if the creek is really loud, you know?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards