Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Small Casual Ceremony Entrance

So my fiance and I are having a very small, casual wedding and we're not about pomp and circumstance. We don't have a wedding party and therefore don't want to have a whole wedding processional into the ceremony space. We were planning on walking in together without actual processional music (there will be nice music playing but nothing special to mark our entrance since it's just us and it wouldn't be long enough for a new song). There ceremony space has a small aisle between the benches (picture attached). I feel like it's going to just be a little weird just walking in down the center from the rear of the space. Do you think we should enter from the side? If you've had a small, casual ceremony like this, what did you do? Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Small Casual Ceremony Entrance

• My son and DIL had a very small casual wedding in a very small chapel. They had seats arranged so that there was a center aisle. It was not weird looking for them to process down the center. That being said, I think coming in from the side would be fine too. 
  • I also think that either an entrance from the side or down the middle would look fine.

It's a nice looking space and sounds perfect for the smaller wedding you described!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • come down the center. Maybe you are shy and not wanting attention but your family and friends want to see you walk that aisle!
  • I like your space. I myself would come down the center, but a side entrance would also be reasonable.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Guests are accustomed to seeing the bride walk up a center aisle, so there is nothing unusual about your and your fiance walking up the center aisle together. You could also each come in from opposite sides of the space and meet together in the middle.  Your venue is beautiful!