Budget Weddings Forum

Virtual weddings and wedding planners

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is using virtual wedding planning services and also if anyone is livestreaming their wedding on Zoom/Facebook Live etc.

Wedding planners can be pretty pricey for a "budget" wedding but has anyone looked into the option of "virtual"/online wedding planners to help get organized in the beginning stages of planning or to help with specific issues?

Also, if keeping in-person wedding guest numbers down (because of Covid or because of budget), is anyone planning to add a live stream/"virtual wedding ". If so, did you look at thibgs like Wedfuly, Event Live and LoveStream but find it too expensive? And, if so, would you have hired someone to help organize and run the online side if the wedding on the day if it were cheaper?

I'm just curious whether these are popular services or if the virtual wedding thing was just a phase during the worst part of the pandemic when everyone was locked down...

Re: Virtual weddings and wedding planners

• juliefrom1991juliefrom1991 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2021
    Hi, I posted in the DIY thread too, but I used Lovecast for my wedding. I was surprised to use the app for free.

And to speak on the "phase" aspect, I don't think so. My wedding was recent, so most guests made it in person. Regardless, I had some overseas family who really appreciated the livestream!
  • henissi said:
    Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is using virtual wedding planning services and also if anyone is livestreaming their wedding on Zoom/Facebook Live etc.

Wedding planners can be pretty pricey for a "budget" wedding but has anyone looked into the option of "virtual"/online wedding planners to help get organized in the beginning stages of planning or to help with specific issues?

Also, if keeping in-person wedding guest numbers down (because of Covid or because of budget), is anyone planning to add a live stream/"virtual wedding ". If so, did you look at thibgs like Wedfuly, Event Live and LoveStream but find it too expensive? And, if so, would you have hired someone to help organize and run the online side if the wedding on the day if it were cheaper?

I'm just curious whether these are popular services or if the virtual wedding thing was just a phase during the worst part of the pandemic when everyone was locked down...
    great to see this