Wisconsin

Outdoor Beach Wedding

I am trying to get ideas of where to have an outdoor beach wedding somewhere in Wisconsin, I would like to have the ceremony and reception at one place.  I know of Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, but are there any other neat places to have a wedding?

Re: Outdoor Beach Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I would also check into the resorts in Door County.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are LOTS of resorts in northern WI that have beaches too....Minocqua/Eagle River area!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's not really a beach like Lake Michigan would be, but check out the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake. It's right on a smaller lake and a very beautiful setting. I'm from the area, and a lot of people have really beautiful weddings there.

There's also some pavilions (Kings Park for example) in Sheboygan that you could rent as a reception area, or wedding as well. It's kind of small (I don't know what size wedding you'll be having) but BF's brother just got married last weekend and had the reception there for about 125 people and they just put up a tent and it all worked well.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Deland park in Sheboygan, which is on Lake Michigan.
  • aubrey0516aubrey0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Outdoor Beach Wedding:
    I am also looking for a beach like this. Deland Park looks really pretty. Blue Harbor was pretty expensive. Where did your reception take place if you got married at Deland Park?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards