Wedding Woes
Options

THURSDAY

2»

Re: THURSDAY

• Options
    My funny misread word for the day.

I saw an article about some airlines refusing to let passengers wear fabric face masks.  As it turns out, none of them are in the US.

But the end of the article was talking about the types of masks that many domestic carriers are not allowing.  One of them is balaclavas.  Which I misread as baklava and was confused for half a second as to why someone would wear a Grecian pastry across their face and is it so much of a problem that airlines need to specifically ban it.

Then I reread the word and it made a lot more sense, lol.  Though I actually wasn't familiar with it and looked it up.  Pretty much a ski mask, but with a larger opening.

I saw an article about some airlines refusing to let passengers wear fabric face masks.  As it turns out, none of them are in the US.

But the end of the article was talking about the types of masks that many domestic carriers are not allowing.  One of them is balaclavas.  Which I misread as baklava and was confused for half a second as to why someone would wear a Grecian pastry across their face and is it so much of a problem that airlines need to specifically ban it.

Then I reread the word and it made a lot more sense, lol.  Though I actually wasn't familiar with it and looked it up.  Pretty much a ski mask, but with a larger opening.
    Baklava is so delicious that people can't put it down long enough to put on a mask, I guess!  Lol!

• Options
    kerbohl said:

Baklava is so delicious that people can't put it down long enough to put on a mask, I guess!  Lol!
    Now THAT I could understand, lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker