Wedding Woes
Options

Fantasy Football!

2»

Re: Fantasy Football!

• Options
    I’m all set @short+sassy is there anything we can do? Do you have a list that we can set for auto draft? 
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 - I was able to log in just fine 
  • Options
    Haven't heard about it. Is this a video game?
    It’s a fantasy football league we’ve had for a few years. 
  • Options
    Excellent!!

@short+sassy I can look if there are commissioner tools that let me set your queue for you. 
  • Options
    Excellent!!

@short+sassy I can look if there are commissioner tools that let me set your queue for you. 
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't know enough about that many players to even do that.  I think the auto-draft picks the "next best player" for my team anyway, which isn't too different from what I do "live" anyway, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think auto draft is usually pretty good anyway if you're not able to get in. I just hope I remember to log in!

• Options
    Draft starting soon! 
  • Options
    Ugh!  I was able to log in and even got to the "Enter Live Draft" button.  But then it just sat and sat for about 10 minutes before giving me an "error".

The internet we were getting for our computers through our cell phone provider was AWFUL.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having trouble logging in too. Can you send me my login or some help if possible?

• Options
    Jen4948 said:
    I'm having trouble logging in too. Can you send me my login or some help if possible?

Let me see what I can do!

you did score the highest points this week. 
  • Options
    Hey @jen4948, I checked the commissioner tools and I can see the email you signed up with & can email from the league or my personal account, but I can’t see any log in info. Let me know if you want me to DM you the email address I see, or send you an email (through the league system or my own email). 
  • Options
    I am in this league and another. I just realized that I have 4 people that I drafted on both teams - I didn't realize that until last night, ooops
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I am in this league and another. I just realized that I have 4 people that I drafted on both teams - I didn't realize that until last night, ooops
    Better that than when you're hoping Adrian Peterson has a great week for you in one league bc he's on your team, but simultaneously hoping he doesn't have a great week in another league where your opponent has him and it's projected to be really close, lol
  • Options
    Hey @jen4948, I checked the commissioner tools and I can see the email you signed up with & can email from the league or my personal account, but I can’t see any log in info. Let me know if you want me to DM you the email address I see, or send you an email (through the league system or my own email). 
    Thanks Charlotte. Why don't you email me through your own email? If you sign it with your Knot screen handle, I will recognize you.  Much appreciated!
  • Options
    @ei34 that's true too! My brother used to play in 3 leagues each year and always ran up against that