Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Anyone used Smart & Chic Bride?

I checked out their prices and they are very cheap in comparison to other places I've found, but their website doesn't have many close-up shots of the make-up. I was wondering if anyone else has used them and what they thought!TIA!

Re: Anyone used Smart & Chic Bride?

• CherylVCherylV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding in January 2009 and was completely unsatisfied.  The two girls that came to my house were completely unprofessional (gossiping about their nighttime plans) and did not leave enough time to do the hair of all people I had previously requested.  (My sister-in-law is still annoyed to this day.)In addition to this, I had paid the extra 65 dollars or so to do a trial run.  I loved my hair during the trail run, but on the day of the wedding, my hair looked nothing like it had during the mock-up session.  Even though I continually expressed displeasure, it was obvious that the women had no inclination to fix it.  I wrote to the manager the day I got back from my honeymoon, and was basically given a written response that said too bad.In conclussion, you get what you pay for!  Good luck with your decision.
  • I used them for my September 2011 wedding and loved them! I had Amber B do my make-up and hair and she did a fantastic job! They also sent out a primary assistant and, because I had so many girls and we needed to be ready by 11am, they were even nice enough to send two additional assistants to each do one of my bridesmaids hair before they headed off to another bridal party so that we didn't have to be up at 6am. Totally recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh weird, sorry to bring up such an old post, but this was a the top of the post list! Stupid Knot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards