Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Entree Selection via RSVPs

If there are two people in the household on the RSVP is there a way they can each select their entree? Right now if I add the question twice in the RSVPs the guests who are only one per household get the question twice. Also if I add the question twice I still don't know who is selecting what in the household. 

Re: Entree Selection via RSVPs

• Typically you'd put "initial next to meal choice" or something to that effect. 
  • Don't overthink it...  If one person chooses the beef and one chooses the chicken from the same house...  You just make your meal choice card for them "Bill & Jane Sonso" and let them put whichever choice they chose in front of their place setting if they don't put their name down individually.  

If it's truly mandatory that you have each individual, choose an option like this...
    Sit down plated dinner RSVP cardscan you post some pics of yours   Weddings Etiquette and Advice  Wedding  Rsvp wedding cards Rsvp cards  wording Rsvp card
    Online, you're unfortunately limited to the constraints of the RSVP program you're using, and guests who do not have anyone attending with them, you can make an option "Not Attending" as a meal entre' choice as a "work around"...  There are also cases where a guest who is invited as a couple only one of the two is able to attend, so this covers your bases in that regard as well..