Getting in Shape

Fitbit Zip

Are any of you ladies using the Fitbit Zip and if yes, what do you think of it?  I was considering buying one.  Do you think it's more fun with friends?  I love the competitive aspect, but none of my friends own one.

TIA!

image image

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  
<3 Lots o' love to my Labor Buddies mommynpink & alliebooberz <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I *really* love Pinterest!

Re: Fitbit Zip

• I have the fitbit one and love it. My FMIL bought it for me for an early Christmas present. We wore it when we went to Disney. We were shocked by how much we walked there! I'm equally shocked by how my activity fluctuates. There are some days I really struggle to get my 10,000 steps. It has been really eye opening for me. I'm not sure what the difference is between the zip and one, so I can't help with that, but I do love my fitbit.
  • I think functionally the Fitbit Zip has everything you need, not sure how well the clip works on it, my friend seems to like hers. The only difference between the Zip and the Ultra or One is that it doesn't track sleep.

I have the ultra and love it. I think the best feature though is that it wirelessly uploads your data to their web site so you can track long term on your activity and weight loss - they have some pretty nifty charts. Like PP said, it's been an eye opener :)
  • I'm glad I found this post. I was looking at the fitbits when I was upgrading my cellphone. I thought it was a neat concept but also skeptical on how well it might actually work.
    Anniversary
  • Well, I pulled the trigger and bought a Zip online today.  I should hopefully have it buy the end of this week.  I'm friendless though so if anyone wants to add me I would appreciate it! http://www.fitbit.com/user/24J37H  I like a little competition!

image image

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  
    <3 Lots o' love to my Labor Buddies mommynpink & alliebooberz <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I *really* love Pinterest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards