Massachusetts-Boston

Cheap wedding venues in worcester, ma area

Looking for a fairly reasonable (cheap) venue in the worcester surrounding towns. Pref. 1 that could allow us to have the ceremony there. Were looking to book the wedding in oct. columbus weekend. Thanks for your help.

Re: Cheap wedding venues in worcester, ma area

• The Wayside Inn, the Publick House, and the Chocksett Inn (which I think is not so reasonable as the other two). The Wayside Inn is in Sudbury, the Publick House is in Sturbridge and the Chocksett Inn is in Sterling. I can't think of anything really reasonable right in Worcester.
  • Look at Zukas Hilltop Barn. I'm not sure how "cheap" you are looking at but I think their plates are in the $30 pp range and I think you can have your wedding  there also.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I highly recommend the Publick House.  We had our reception there in November and it was wonderful. 

PP is correct, Chocksett Inn is not as affordable.  Wachusett CC in West Boylston is very nice and very affordable.  A friend of ours got married there in June and the food was absolutely delicious. 
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The International in Bolton perhaps?
  • Check out the Leicester Country Club ....its on route 9 (though up there route 9 is quite rural)....it was really nice....and the people were awesome.  If it wasn't so far for most of our guests, I think it would have been my 1st or 2nd choice.

I have also been to a wedding at Zukus and I loved it there.
  • Blissful Meadows in Uxbridge, MA.  Beautiful venue, incredible staff and delicious food.

www.blissfulmeadows.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 image Invited guests
    73image Will be celebrating with us!
    81 image Would rather look at our wedding photo album and/or video
    3 image Making me wait

RSVP Date September 18, 2011
  • The Warren Conference Center & Inn in Ashland, MA!  Had my weddign there!  LOVED it!  Erika was our sales manager!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards