Snarky Brides
Options

Hello!

Anyone around?

I'm skipping my usual Sunday night television because N has some people over for Wrestle Mania.  I'm looking forward to relaxing tomorrow and watching my shows in silence.

What are you up to?

Re: Hello!

• Options
    I'm pooped.  So now I'm watching Once Upon a Time and virtually planning our Black Hills Vacation for this summer.
  • Options
    I love Bridesmaids, Edie.  My best friend and I walked in a little late the first time and were like, Ummm? at that first scene.  BUt then we died laughing.  Actually, we still call each other C0ck baby and Fuckbuddy#3.

Anna, I read that you were taking a trip home to NJ ;)

Hey Rhon! How goes life on the opposite end of the world?

I'm investigating Hawaii stuff and just trying to avoid the fact that I will have to go back to work tomorrow :\
  • Options
    Hi! I'm taking a break from writing papers because I'm starting to not make sense. I'm watching Once Upon a Time and still trying to finish supper.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there! I've been watching Greys Anatomy all day. And looking at bills. Bills suck. And my cat got out. :(

I've also had a lot of coffee. A LOT OF COFFEE.
  • Options
    Hey, Avs! I've missed you--how's life?

Ugh, Rhon.  I hear you on tearing your legs apart.  I have insanely dry skin in the cold weather and since we went from 80 to 30 in a couple of days, my legs are acting up.  I was embarrassed to get a pedicure today because they look so terrible.

Your trip sounds fun!  We were thinking of going to our Vegas for my 30th/our wedding anniversary, then we thought about moving it up to next week, but I think we're set on moving it to November.  I love getaways.
  • Options
    Hey Nates! You caught me in a Knot night.  I actually should be writing this paper, but OMG I don't want to.  I hate writing critiques.  Such a pain in my ass.

3 weeks left of school! I am literally counting down the days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:03010dcd-e2b9-485a-9069-72a6a61ed32c">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there! I've been watching Greys Anatomy all day. And looking at bills. Bills suck. And my cat got out. :( I've also had a lot of coffee. A LOT OF COFFEE.
    Posted by Hylian[/QUOTE]
    I saw that :( I hope you find her quickly. How are the pups?
  • Options
    Don't apply to grad school, rhon! It will eat your soul!

No, just kidding. I'm sure you'll be awesome.  Just... take extra special care of your health. That's all I'll warn.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:dbb1f899-6ebe-4caa-8265-e5ecb3f65dad">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, Avs! I've missed you--how's life? Ugh, Rhon.  I hear you on tearing your legs apart.  I have insanely dry skin in the cold weather and since we went from 80 to 30 in a couple of days, my legs are acting up.  I was embarrassed to get a pedicure today because they look so terrible. Your trip sounds fun!  We were thinking of going to our Vegas for my 30th/our wedding anniversary, then we thought about moving it up to next week, but I think we're set on moving it to November.  I love getaways.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

I've missed you too! Things haven't been bad, just really hectic and busy. I really need to do wedding stuff but school sucked the life out of me this term lol
  • Options
    Hello! I had a good day, cleaned the house a bit, got some sun in the backyard floating around in the pool, and had salmon for dinner.

The sun really zapped my energy, so I think I'm gonna head to bed early tonight and watch Mad Men on my DVR when I get home from work tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to suck at work; a CW screwed up bigtime on Friday afternoon and I have to figure out a way to deal with the repercussions of it.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Just say no to grad school, lol.

Mandikins, it's one of my Knot nights, too.  I loves the ladies, so I popped in. I've had just way too much going on lately, I need to veg the eff out.
  • Options
    We're watching Once Upon a Time and very much looking forward to Game of Thrones. I'm also editing my book now that I got my grading caught up.
  • Options
    I get massively petulant when I feel overwhelmed with school.  I think I downright pout like a 2-year-old.  It's a pouty night for me.  I want some ice cream, and I think I'll put on some angrier Foo Fighters.

• Options
    It's funny, I could have graduated this year but I'm not happy with some of my grades from when I had personal stuff/crazyass roommates (it's not really a good excuse but it is what it is) so I'm taking another year and redoing them. I'm mostly doing this so I can hopefully do law school or do grad school (if law school doesn't accept me). School just might be the death of me.
  • Options
    Oh gosh. I just watched the whole season of Game of Thrones in the past couple weeks.  A friend told me I needed to man up and suffer through the gruesome scenes.  Even with the massive violence that crops up, I'm sort of obsessed with that show.

• Options
    I think Once Upon a Time is going to be good tonight. Last week's was creepy/lame.  Creepy because Wonderland scares me, but kind of too weird at the same time.  I liked when the storylines were a little more, hmmm, normal? I don't know what I'm saying, but last week's was a little too out there for me.

I'm debating getting a season pass to the state park this year. It's only $50 and I love going up there. Plus, I don't know if I will be able to find summer work since we're going away at the beginning of July, so I will probably have time to use it. Of course, I said that last time I bought it and we barely made it up there.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    We are watching the first hour of the killing right now (will catch the 2nd hour online I suppose), then game of thrones, then mad men. Ive MISSED sunday night being like this. It rained all day and its all chilly now and we stupidly had the windows open for fresh air and now im really regretting it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:e891240c-2d9c-4b19-8560-bec790bdad8c">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! : I wish I had ice cream.  I've noticed I get really pouty about working on the weekends.  I think I just really miss the days of not having anything to do on the weekends, you know?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

I'll raise you. Know what I miss? Having the WHOLE EFFING SUMMER off.  I walked to the park every day.  Sometimes I walked to the corner 7-11 and got Sour Patch Kids, or a Choco Taco.

Dude. You know you're getting old when you start thinking, "Youth is wasted on the young." I want to be Benjamin Button, but I want everyone else to be Benjamin Button with me too.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:6142f480-4ac5-4bf6-916f-2c0705ff4d32">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh gosh. I just watched the whole season of Game of Thrones in the past couple weeks.  A friend told me I needed to man up and suffer through the gruesome scenes.  Even with the massive violence that crops up, I'm sort of obsessed with that show.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the violence. I was more bothered by how many main characters were killed off, especially when my favorite one died.

I liked last week's OUAT moreso than other weeks. I like being back in fairy tale world and it was a nice break from the David/Mary Margaret crap.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:8a220203-18ee-4919-91c5-420be1e59fae">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get massively petulant when I feel overwhelmed with school.  I think I downright pout like a 2-year-old.  It's a pouty night for me.  I want some ice cream, and I think I'll put on some angrier <strong>Foo Fighters</strong>.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]
    <3
    I can't wait to see them again.  I think it's 7 weeks or so.

Youth IS wasted on the young. I want to be responsibility-less again, damnit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:6d0cf9bc-72b2-4b17-ad5f-91052c6070e0">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! : I'll raise you. <strong>Know what I miss? Having the WHOLE EFFING SUMMER </strong>off.  I walked to the park every day.  Sometimes I walked to the corner 7-11 and got Sour Patch Kids, or a Choco Taco. Dude. You know you're getting old when you start thinking, "Youth is wasted on the young." I want to be Benjamin Button, but I want everyone else to be Benjamin Button with me too.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

This. I haven't had a summer off since I was 14. Technically 12 if you count babysitting because I did it pretty much every day.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to convince FI to go to Bamboozle but the tickets are expensive and it's bad timing. I've started hinting at Warped Tour but I think it's a no-go lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:612ddfd8-9a54-49a6-8940-a582f47d236f">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! : I don't mind the violence. I was more bothered by how many main characters were killed off, especially when my favorite one died. I liked last week's OUAT moreso than other weeks. I like being back in fairy tale world and<strong> it was a nice break from the David/Mary Margaret crap.</strong>
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I'm pretty sick of their story.  That shiit needs to speed up. I think because of their storyline dragging, the show isn't a must-watch for me anymore.  I don't mind missing it and catching up later.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Is warped tour even any good now a days?
  • Options
    I was pissed that Drogo died. He was a badass.  And I'm a huge fan of Tyrion, too-- if he dies, I'll be even more pissed.  I'm intrigued by Daenerys. 

It wasn't so much the killing of the people, because I'm somewhat desensitized to that.  But when animals die, I legitimately cry.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:ba6d2a20-3d92-461c-b317-897e0241304a">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is warped tour even any good now a days?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Not really. It's mostly just a teenage dream of mine that I keep holding on to. I think the Used are going and there was a few good bands but it's mostly bands I don't know.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:379b08df-4edc-408e-a6c5-9a326a55444c">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! : Not really. It's mostly just a teenage dream of mine that I keep holding on to. I think the Used are going and there was a few good bands but it's mostly bands I don't know.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]
    I went to a couple warped tours as a teenager and they were amazing but I would feel weird going to one now. I dont even know like 90% of the bands either.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:b2d419fc-3b24-4f23-9f13-9428bc5f6c89">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still trying to convince FI to go to Bamboozle but the tickets are expensive and it's bad timing. I've started hinting at Warped Tour but I think it's a no-go lol.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I really want to go two of the three days, so we can see Incubus also, but it's not happening.  At least we're only an hour away, so we don't have to stay down there, but the tix were expensive enough. Foo was my favorite concert ever, though, so I'm so excited we can see them again. 
  • Options
    I want to go to Bonnaroo. That seems awesome.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1c0b4624-f111-4f68-aec8-59ad8e3bd0c5Post:d7472354-7ec8-44f7-a8bd-a7581c508dca">Re: Hello!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! : I went to a couple warped tours as a teenager and they were amazing but I would feel weird going to one now. I dont even know like 90% of the bands either.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

If the bands were better, I'd push for it more but I'm mostly seeing how much FI will let me get away with lol. I'm also itching for another concert. Maybe after next week I'll be fine for awhile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards