Georgia-Atlanta

Post Your Wedding Date!

I know there have been some weddings that have just happened (congrats ladies!) and I know there are some weddings upcoming. I thought I'd start a thread to kind of lay out the upcoming wedding date list! It's hard to keep up with who's coming up and who just passed, and the wedding date sticky currently at the top of the board is way outdated. 

So ladies, post your wedding date! You can also post your venue and dress if you have them already! Heck, post your ring if you want, too! Might as well:-)

My wedding date is September 28, 2013. It's a while away! 
No Venue, but we have it narrowed down to two-will share on that a little later. 
No dress yet, but I plan to start in earnest in October and purchase before the end of this year.

Re: Post Your Wedding Date!

• Mine is Sepetmber 29 of this year! An outdoor wedding :)
  • mine is july 27 2013  prolly at tybee island, ga.  FI in GA im moving from CA early next year.
  • Mine is September 8 at The Marlow House...
  • September 02, 2012
    5 Season's Brewing
    37 days to go!
  • Mine is coming soon. October 20, 2012. Were getting married about 2 and a half hours south of all the Atl brides but its my closest local board. I'm having a Church wedding in my family Church. I of course have my dress but can't post any pics since I'm on my phone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • December 1, 2012. :)

• August 25, 2012 Cordele GA.
  • November 3, 2012
    Cermoney at Mary Our Queen Catholic Church in Norcross
    Reception at the HIlton Northeast in Norcross

I bought my dress at David's Bridal in Marietta (the gown design was discontinued, so I got a brand new dress from the warehouse for 50% off retail).  The bridesmaids dresses are from Impressions in Marietta (which is kind of a weird store).

We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • Hello, We are getting married June 15, 2013!!! It will be here before you know it!Smile
  • In Response to Re:Post Your Wedding Date!:[QUOTE]August 25, 2012 Cordele GA. Posted by HAUGABROOK818[/QUOTE]

Wow a Cordele bride! I'm getting married in Ellaville/ reception in Plains. I just spent all weekend at the River. We have a camper over there. FIs extended family rented cabins and we had a big family get together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_post-your-wedding-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:61f0af76-4fcf-4049-a8dd-be9ac143a54aPost:98653f6f-7aa5-46d6-851a-73cb0a6aa4f3">Re: Post Your Wedding Date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]November 16, 2013 @  <a href="http://delavanteventcenter.com/" rel="nofollow">http://delavanteventcenter.com/</a>
    Posted by Shifsgirl[/QUOTE]

This is literally down the street from me!!! And it's gorgeous! I went to a wedding here the other night!
  • Wedding date: 7-6-13
    Haven't picked the location yet but I've been looking :-)
    Hope to lose about 20 lbs before the wedding so I haven't started dress hunting yet.

Congrats ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_post-your-wedding-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:61f0af76-4fcf-4049-a8dd-be9ac143a54aPost:34616c11-a100-4a39-9890-3427b4314dac">Re: Post Your Wedding Date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post Your Wedding Date! : This is literally down the street from me!!! And it's gorgeous! I went to a wedding here the other night!
    Posted by hmidden1[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Awesome!!!! We walked past it on a dinner and movie date one night and fell in love with it! We decided to set up a tour and was blown away by it's originality and simple beauty from the woodwork to the lighting. Just what we wanted! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • March 16 2013 Augusta Ga @ The Partridge Inn
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • April 27, 2013 Outdoor wedding
  • October 20th, 2012
    We are getting married at Summerour Studios in Atl. 

Can't Wait!
  • 11/24/2012 in Riverdale, GA
  • our wedding is October 20,2012 at my home church in Powder Springs and the reception is at Hill Manor in Kennesaw :)
  • February 17, 2013! Can't wait!
  • April 13, 2013 :-D
  • October 27, 2012. 48 days! 
    At the McDaniel Tichenor House. 
    ~100 guests. We are caterers, and all our vendors are friends we have worked with before, or have had high suggestions for them. Cannot wait! Saving a ton of money by knowing the right people. 
  • September 13 2013 at Carlyle House in Norcross gave 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards