March 2012 Weddings

My Wedding is tomorrow!

I just had to vent I guess how excited and nervous I am feeling right now. I have a whole mix of emotions going through me and I have to get them out. It's not that I am nervous to marry him or "take the next step" ( we have lived together for 3 years, together for 7, we have 3 children, he has one and I have two...we have a dog, a mortgage, etc..). I am more nervous about all the decisions we have made in this entire planning process. I just hope everything turns out great. Everyone keeps telling me it will be beautiful, but it doesn't erase the worry, ya know? I still have to pack for my honeymoon today, and have RD . ugh, so stressed...anyone else feel the same?

Re: My Wedding is tomorrow!

• Good Luck for tomorrow. I felt the same last week before my wedding, but everything turned out perfectly. And I'm sure it will for you too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm w/ you!! I was sitting in the balcony of our church the day before yesterday it all of a sudden hit me. I know my day isn't going to be perfect that's ok but I'm worried that stuff won't get done or we won't have enough seats blah blah blah ; I'm sure it will be ok for both of us though! God luck sweetie!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_my-wedding-is-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:db7d06d0-f6b3-421d-8c66-a988f935398cPost:8d864559-4a61-4c2e-8cf2-2c2152b32342">Re: My Wedding is tomorrow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well , everything went perfect!!! Weather, venues, vendors, everything was amazing!!!! Thanks girls :)
    Posted by jerzmom114[/QUOTE]<div>Everything goes ok.Congratulations.</div><div><div>
    </div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards