Missouri-St Louis

DJ Recommendations

I am looking for a dj that is professional, has a good sound system, and is not too involoved in the reception besides just playing the music.  I really can't stand a dj that gets too involved with the crowd.  I would also like to choose the majority of the songs played.  Does anyone know of a good DJ in the area that might be what I'm looking for.  It's really hard to determine if some of the ones I've been finding online are what I want.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: DJ Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    We will be using Elite Pro DJ. They give you the option of how involved to have the DJ, you can choose all of the songs if you want, have been easy to work with so far and a good price. I have no complaints so far.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using TKO's.  They'll only be as involed as you want them to be. 
  • shawna77inilshawna77inil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Elite Pro at our wedding on 10/10.  We had an amazing DJ that didn't get too involved but he definitely kept the dance floor packed all the way through our reception.  We had a 7 hour reception so about five of that was dance music and he did a fantastic job.  We did choose most of our dinner music and also our bouquet and garter toss music.  There were a few other songs that we wanted played at specific times throughout the night and he got it perfect without a hitch.  He also met us at the car when we arrived at our reception and made sure that he had everyone's names right with the correct pronunciation.  Matt was our DJ.  We loved him!!!  We can't recommend them enough and have had FANTASTIC reviews from all of our guests about him. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards