Maine

Invitation Reveal

As promised ages ago, here are (finally) some pictures of our invitations.  Everything was designed and assembled by me and my FI.  Paper all came from PaperSource and I could not have made these without my paper cutter or the Xyron machine my friend let me borrow.  I also downloaded the font because I couldn't find one for free that I really loved.  The font had the hearts and other flourishes as part of the download.  I've gotten lots of compliments and while I certainly don't think we saved a ton of money, I'm happy we made them and with how they came out.  It's not letterpress (swoon) but I really liked them. Enjoy!

Married 9.4.11

Re: Invitation Reveal

• edited December 2011
    Really nice! I love your belly bad!
    But I have to ask what is the 3rd choice for your rehearsal dinner? I would
    guess it is vegetarian but it looks like some one begging or something :P picture is to small to really see it ;)
    They came out great and I bet your guests will remember them!
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, it's a kids meal.  Those are two kids reading a book.  We have a small group with one vegetarian (my sister) so I didn't need to worry about offering a vegetarian option. I was also able to reach out to those with kids and let them know the kids meal is hot dogs instead of lobster or chicken, but they are welcome to the rest of the items as well. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • littlefieldmjlittlefieldmj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You did a great job.  I love the pictures at the bottom of the RSVP! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ValerieCHValerieCH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look awesome! Great job!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love them!  What a nice invite package!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow they look great! So Cant get over that you made them. You are my hero :0
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, well we only had to make 30 of them so it wasn't so bad!
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    They came out great! congrats on the huge check!
  • jwade1867jwade1867 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They came out great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards