Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Something Blue...

Originally, i was going to order these cute blue shoes but FI liked these other ones that were more dressy (which i also liked, but they're not blue).
 I've read that people put blue stitching in the dress.  What is this for, and where do you get it done?
  I could also just get a little blue something in my garter but do you guys have any other suggestions?  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Something Blue...

• Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue undies?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I've yet to ask, but I doubt they'll say no- FI's dad owns an embroidery company. I'm asking him to embroider our initials with our wedding date and a heart in blue so I can sew it into the hem of my dress. You could also go on etsy and have someone do this for not too expensive either.

I'll also have on blue undies, (I think) and my crystals on the bottom of my shoes are blue. :)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm... totally un sexy but i wanted to be "sucked in" as much as i could so i was going to wear a spanx of sorts under my dress. 

But i'll try not to and just deal with it i guess.  Any suggestions on places to find cute blue undies?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What about having all the important ladies who are getting ready with you sign the bottom of your shoes in blue pen?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Priya310Priya310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using my mom’s wedding sari (which was blue) to cover the stem of my bouquet.  Also, I am going to attach a locket with my father’s photo to my bouquet.  The ribbon used to attach the locket is blue.  I saw it on etsy. 
  • edited December 2011
    I bought bridal panties at victoria's secret (I couldn't find the exact ones online) that are white lace bikini style with blue ribbon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    How about jewelry.
  • mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I knocked out borrowed and blue in one by borrowing an ankle bracelet with blue stones from my mom.
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great ideas guys!   thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have blue stitching on my garter that says "i do" and I also have blue undies.  I was also thinking light blue polish on my toes.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards